internet providers in bulacan manila

bamfurlong
Posted
Posted

our house on the subdivison here in san jose del monte will be ready next month,,,,we will not be living there yet, we will just come two or three times a year.

on that basis what style and provider of internet is best do you think?

i want to watch cable tv , i dont need thousands of channels,,,,just a selection of english speaking channels, and internet for wife checking her facebook , me reading internet news papers, not downloading movies .

a condo that we stayed in 2 years ago had sky and it seemed to work ok, but the packages seem quite expensive to compare to the UK.

there are just so many companys i dont know who is good or bad

regards

john

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
31 minutes ago, bamfurlong said:

our house on the subdivison here in san jose del monte will be ready next month,,,,we will not be living there yet, we will just come two or three times a year.

on that basis what style and provider of internet is best do you think?

I think it's best to talk to others who live in the subdivision and surrounding area. We can suggest all sorts of things but usually it relates to our experience in the areas we live or have lived. The point is most likely no one here knows your subdivision or exact situation as to what is available for you. 

Example where I live which is a condo, I can have Sky or PLDT but if I go a block  away to another condo building owned by the same mega company then from my understanding Globe is the only choice. 

• Like 1

bamfurlong
Posted
Posted

thanks jollygoodfellow,,,,you gave the answer that i was actually expecting , nothing is normal in phills .:smile:

Huggybearman
Posted
Posted (edited)

My experience of cable companies here is they are chock full of adverts every five minutes or so. I find that very frustrating. And one, down here in CDO, doesn't even have a programme guide, so you have no idea what is on. As JGF sugests it would be best to find out what is actually available in your area and seek recommendations. I gave up on the local providers and use one that is basically all the UK Freeview channels plus (IMO) the best of the cable channels such as the Historys, Discovery, Nat Geo etc to name a few, plus loads of SKY movie channels. 

For some reason they are persona non grata on this forum but I have been using them for the last four years and find them excellent. You need a reliable 4-5mbps internet speed though, not included.

PM me if you would like their details.

Ken

Edited by Huggybearman