Ask for advice ,then don’t bother taking it

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

This attitude on the part of females dates back to the first time that a male told a female how long 6 inches was.  Since then they assume we exaggerate on everything.  Even though we can deny that a million times they STILL think we exagerate things like the dangers of a young woman alone in London.

Uh... Dave... does this mean you were exaggerating when describing your 6 inches? Or did I miss something here?:89:

Edited by Tommy T.
  • Haha 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
21 hours ago, stevewool said:

We are having a visitor very soon , Emma’s niece who works in Abu Dhabi and has been asking and planning what dates she could come here, Well after lots of different dates from her because of he works she has finely told us the dates.

My advice has been thrown  in the bin it seems, as a young lady who has never been to London she has decided to fly into London and stay a few days there then come to us in Derby and then is wanting us to take her to Scotland and other places for a week, then she will get to Birmingham for her flight back, my advice was to fly to Birmingham or Manchester I will pick her up and the Emma will take her to London for a few days  so she will feel a little safer and we then could travel to other places once back from London, everything would have been our treat.

Now it seems she is wanting to know how to get from the airport to London where to stay in London and how to get to and throw to us and so on, I know my saying is not helping the matter now by saying don’t involve me because it will end up with me being involved  I am sure it will be all sorted out in the long run but I am a little pissed off with her .

Just let her learn the hard way. Cut off any funds. When she begs make her bark like a dog!!:laugh:

stevewool
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

Just let her learn the hard way. Cut off any funds. When she begs make her bark like a dog!!:laugh:

She has all her own funds since leaving the Philippines, just a single young lady who is working abroad to help out her family but is having a little fun while doing it.

I am hoping she will have a great time here plus it will let Emma show her London safely, they are off there for 2 nights to see a show and the sites , Yes Steve is driving them there, BUT IS NOT STOPPING, and they are making there own way back here.

• Hmm thinking 1

Eddie1
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, stevewool said:

Yes Steve is driving them there, BUT IS NOT STOPPING

Do you intend to slow down a little for them or they will just jump out and hope for the best?   

:hystery:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Eddie1
Posted
Posted
15 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

I would not go to London alone mate have you seen the assault rates for that shit hole.

Oi you f ### ing farmer, I happen to come from that place you describe as a 'shit hole'!!

:Mad::Mad::Mad:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

jimeve
Posted
Posted
16 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

I have been to a lot of places around the world by myself. As a woman

:whistling:

• Like 1
  • Love it 1
  • Haha 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Eddie1 said:

Do you intend to slow down a little for them or they will just jump out and hope for the best?   

:hystery:

Never thought about that, just thinking about having to get out of the place.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, Eddie1 said:

Oi you f ### ing farmer, I happen to come from that place you describe as a 'shit hole'!!

:Mad::Mad::Mad:

Nothing wrong with London if you happen to live in Huddersfield or even Bolton :smile:

• Hmm thinking 2

Eddie1
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

Nothing wrong with London if you happen to live in Huddersfield or even Bolton :smile:

image.png  Haha, knew it would come in handy one day, thanks mate.   :thumbsup:

• Haha 2

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
On 9/1/2019 at 4:29 AM, stevewool said:

Looking for a boyfriend too.

Obviously not a British boyfriend if she's going to London. :whistling:

• Haha 1