How to search for American college football broadcasts while living in Cebu Province.

Texan IV
Posted
Posted

I need help. I have PLDT Fibr internet and cable television 1 and 1/2  hours out of Cebu City. . My middle aged (ex teacher, ex- accountant) wife can not seem to be able to find way for me to pay and receive most American college football game broadcasts. I don't get any now (after 5 years).

Texan IV
Posted
Posted

Oops........I did not see a place to declare place of birth. I'm Texas born.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, Texan IV said:

Oops........I did not see a place to declare place of birth. I'm Texas born.

Fixed :thumbsup:

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

Try this link

https://www.techradar.com/how-to/college-football-live-stream-how-to-watch-19-20-ncaa-games-online-from-anywhere

Here is a portion of the article.  The article itself has quite a few links so I have not posted the article in its entirety.  With a fibre internet connection you should have no problem streaming live video even via a VPN.

<snip>

How to live stream college football outside the US
If there is no official broadcast option in your country or a game in not playing locally due to regional restrictions, then you’ll need to use a VPN service to dial in to a location in the US that does have coverage. 

A VPN is perfect for this as it allows you to change your IP address so you appear to be in a completely different location. They're surprisingly easy to use, too! We’ve tested hundreds of VPNs and can recommend xxxxxxxx as the best VPN currently available: 

<end snip>

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, Texan IV said:

American college football game

8 hours ago, Texan IV said:

American college football game

you might try u tube as last resort. I just entered college football and searched. Last weeks Miami V Florida from espn was the 2nd selection.  might be recordings, but if you need a college game fix,,,,,,,,,,,,,better than nothing