Sick and alone

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
20 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

:whatever: Tom there are times when it is a Good Idea not to keep adding your somewhat superfluous and   unnecessary  Comments to every Post you read It can Rattle people, we are in control of our lives :wink: my post said enough for most :smile:

Got up on the wrong side of the bed today Jack? I didn't see anything wrong with his post..but then again, I'm not a wannabe moderator!:chickendance:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

I guess this sort of goes with this topic.

Last few days I have had man flu, we know man flu is worse than other peoples flu dont we.

Anyway GF says why you going out drinking when your sick and taken medication. Drinking alcohol cant be good for you says.

So I explained her that alcohol kills germs just like what you use for hand sanitiser, alcohol rub. So by digesting alcohol that should kill of anything in the body and I will be better sooner.

Makes sense to me :mocking: 

I've used the same excuse. Hope your flu is better the next day so she will be convinced!:laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
7 minutes ago, Arizona Kid said:

Got up on the wrong side of the bed today Jack? I didn't see anything wrong with his post..but then again, I'm not a wannabe moderator!:chickendance:

Then Start to read the whole of a Topic before you poke your nose in

• Like 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Then Start to read the whole of a Topic before you poke your nose in

Me so sorry.:SugarwareZ-034:

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
7 minutes ago, Arizona Kid said:

Me so sorry.:SugarwareZ-034:

as my daughter would say  what can I sayWho knows (dave (1).jpg Whatever 

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted (edited)

Tommy, you brought up a great point. Could you please start a new topic something like home medical care equipment? Blood pressure gage and what ever else others have found useful? Even could include emergency OTC medicine?

Edited by Old55
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
23 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

as my daughter would say  what can I sayWho knows (dave (1).jpg Whatever 

Why do you try to bully people who are just trying to add their thoughts to your post's? Maybe a little insecure? Lacking attention? Watch out Jack or maybe you will become known as Jack the Nipper! :shock_40_anim_gif:

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Old55 said:

Tommy, you brought up a great point. Could you please start a new topic something like home medical care equipment? Blood pressure gage and what ever else others have found useful? Even could include emergency OTC medicine?

https://www.philippines-expats.com/topic/30885-home-medical-care-and-equipment/

Okay, Old. I started the new topic as you requested. I hope I did not go overboard with my beginning. Maybe you are looking for something a bit simpler and straightforward than I just began. If so, please let me know and I can easily simplify, okay? Just now, re-reading your comment, I may have already started off a bit wrong - are you just looking for information about equipment and medications only? I might have mis-understood when I carried on about procedures and treatments in my voluminous preamble!!!:89:

Edited by Tommy T.
  • Love it 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

No problem sir well done!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1