Now reteturned from my 3 week Philipines Visit !

robert k
Posted
Posted

Glad for you on the great time, sorry the water got you. You have to watch out for the ice in drinks, even if you see the water was from a jug of purified.

• Like 3

Ice Patrol
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Clermont said:

It's a pleasure reading your experience, I have much the same experience each time I go over there, I don't look for the negatives, I go over there for the positives, thanks again. :thumbsup:

Thankyou Clermont- I will return to the Phils next april or may for sure.Actually I am having a series of home upgrades done at this time so it will make a good air BB rental while I am  visiting there.But hoping to make the permanent move there as soon as everything comes together for that       :shades:

• Like 1

Ice Patrol
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, robert k said:

Glad for you on the great time, sorry the water got you. You have to watch out for the ice in drinks, even if you see the water was from a jug of purified.

Thankyou Robert K....If only I would have  had a beer instead...   :571c66d400c8c_1(103):

• Like 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted

I'm in Iloilo ice Patrol, nice to hear you had a good time here.  I know all the places you mentioned - we often spend a few nights in San Joaquim at a nice resort hotel there.  As for Iloilo, It's a very nice area to be in and has enough of everything we need without being overly busy or overly expensive.  

• Like 1

Ice Patrol
Posted
Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, hk blues said:

I'm in Iloilo ice Patrol, nice to hear you had a good time here.  I know all the places you mentioned - we often spend a few nights in San Joaquim at a nice resort hotel there.  As for Iloilo, It's a very nice area to be in and has enough of everything we need without being overly busy or overly expensive.  

Hello HK - I got to see some of San Joaquim as we drove up through the area. That is a fairly long road and it runs the contour of the shoreline pretty much so you get to see a lot of the ocean as you cruise through.We stoped at Garin Farm which offers some incredible views atop the mountain.Would love to go back there again and see more of the area...and its not far from Iloilo.And Iloilo is a very nice city with  a lot to offer... I really injoyed the shopping and restaurants that were nearby.Had to get used to the traffic when its bad though.

Edited by Ice Patrol
  • Like 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

Glad you liked Boracay.  By any chance were you greeted by a person called Jocelyn at Alta Vista? 

Ice Patrol
Posted
Posted
19 hours ago, Snowy79 said:

Glad you liked Boracay.  By any chance were you greeted by a person called Jocelyn at Alta Vista? 

Boracay was awesome for sure,Not sure if I talked with Jocelyn but all of the staff that helped us during our stay were  just great...

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, Ice Patrol said:

Boracay was awesome for sure,Not sure if I talked with Jocelyn but all of the staff that helped us during our stay were  just great...

Good to hear it as I have an apartment at Alta Vista  Out of curiosity did you book it direct or via a private renter?  I'm asking this as there's acrazy rate difference depnding how you book.  Give Boracay another two years and it will be the place to go as there's still a lot of on going renovations.

• Like 1