Fighting boredom, getting shot. (click bait)

Heeb
Posted
Posted

So I bought a PlayStation thinking it might help pass the time away in the Philippines, what a mistake, when did video games get so complicated? I downloaded "call of Duty WWII" and I can't even get off the beach at Normandy, how can I get shot to pieces when I'm running behind a tank for crying out loud, and Madden NFL plays the most annoying music, I would take it back but it's already packed, only 3 weeks until departure, to do list growing instead of shrinking, bank account shrinking.

• Like 1
  • Love it 2
  • Haha 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
15 hours ago, Heeb said:

So I bought a PlayStation thinking it might help pass the time away in the Philippines, what a mistake, when did video games get so complicated? I downloaded "call of Duty WWII" and I can't even get off the beach at Normandy, how can I get shot to pieces when I'm running behind a tank for crying out loud, and Madden NFL plays the most annoying music, I would take it back but it's already packed, only 3 weeks until departure, to do list growing instead of shrinking, bank account shrinking.

Bring back the Mario brothers!!! And Donkey Kong!!:dance:

• Like 1
  • Love it 1
  • Haha 1

jimeve
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

Bring back the Mario brothers!!! And Donkey Kong!!:dance:

Just got my xbox out of the balikbayan box that's been here 3 years and the thing wont work:facepalm_80_anim_gif:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Jake
Posted
Posted

I don't know about you guys but I'm still old school, using keyboard and mouse.  I have tried to learn the Playstation or XBox controllers but it was more difficult for me to "unlearn" my old ways.

My all time favorite was the original FAR CRY and CALL OF DUTY series.  Also simulation games like Steel Beast (modern tank warfare) and America's Cup sailing tactics played on a Windows XP computer.  I was never a diehard player.  Judy would always yell at me to get off my ass and become a productive member of society.  She was such a kill joy......he, he.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
19 hours ago, Heeb said:

Maybe you are more of a "Just Dance" kind of guy?  :dance:  My kids like this one:

https://www.amazon.com/Just-Dance-2019-Xbox-One-Standard/dp/B07DD7QTBM/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=xbox%2Bgames%2Bdance&qid=1568377803&sr=8-3&th=1

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Heeb
Posted
Posted (edited)

"Maybe you are more of a "Just Dance" kind of guy?"

It would be break dancing if I tried that, I'd be in traction for a month.

Edited by Heeb