NFL

DavidK
Posted
Posted

I've got NFL Gamepass. Works fine the majority of the time. They do show some games on TV as well. Channel 260 on Cignal as far as I can remember.

• Sad 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, Mike J said:

I think the OP wants to watch football, not fuitball.  :hystery:

Or fruitball!:tongue:

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted

I lived in San Diego for more than 30 yrs. I was a Charger fan. When they moved to LA. I lost interest. I miss watching the NFL but not that much.:sad:

• Like 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, DavidK said:

I've got NFL Gamepass. Works fine the majority of the time. They do show some games on TV as well. Channel 260 on Cignal as far as I can remember.

Cignal sucks. Sky Cable is pretty much the same. Iv'e had both and they show the same old reruns and ads over and over again so much that I would rather illegally download the TV shows that I would rather watch..which I do daily. :5714137783ea0_1(172):

jimeve
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Arizona Kid said:

I lived in San Diego for more than 30 yrs. I was a Charger fan. When they moved to LA. I lost interest. I miss watching the NFL but not that much.:sad:

Paint..... dry.

• Haha 2

Marvin Boggs
Posted
Posted

Admittedly our brand of Football has become a lot more ...ahh...'safety conscious' over the years.  Haven't watched it in about 3 years, thinkin' maybe of doing the subscription so I can catch the playoffs.  

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
22 hours ago, jimeve said:

Paint..... dry.

You remember huh?:tongue:

• Like 1

Nickleback99
Posted
Posted

Cool thing about Game Pass, despite the cost, is you can watch Any game Any time you want on demand.  When I last had it in Japan, I could go back to prior couple of years and watch some old games if I'd wanted to.....No, I didn't want to, but an option either way.  Good part for me is just being able to watch Seahawks anytime,. anywhere, along with a couple of other teams I enjoy watching in good match ups when I want to, since all the TV network contracts sort of isolate you where you live as to what games you get to see on regular cable.  Finally, as I recall, I had to use a VPN in Japan to go to through to get the full package access to Game Pass.  One Vikings fan, who just left PI recently after an earnest several years giving it a try, said he used Globe and it was plenty enough to get a good stream for Game Pass.   Good luck.  GO HAWKS!

• Love it 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
On 9/21/2019 at 5:27 PM, Arizona Kid said:

Cignal sucks. Sky Cable is pretty much the same. Iv'e had both and they show the same old reruns and ads over and over again so much that I would rather illegally download the TV shows that I would rather watch..which I do daily. :5714137783ea0_1(172):

I've got Cignal as well as Netflix and Amazon Prime Video.  Yes, Cignal do repeat movies regularly and some of the series as well but I find they refresh them often enough to make it watchable.  For movies, with the 3 systems I have there is more than enough choices.  As for local TV - forget it!   

• Like 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, hk blues said:

I've got Cignal as well as Netflix and Amazon Prime Video.  Yes, Cignal do repeat movies regularly and some of the series as well but I find they refresh them often enough to make it watchable.  For movies, with the 3 systems I have there is more than enough choices.  As for local TV - forget it!   

I've only got Cignal. Haven't looked into Netflix or APV enough to see if it's worth it. I pretty much get the 2 Jimmys and the Colbert show on Pirate Bay. The other shows I like to watch like Bering Sea Gold, Gold Rush, Survivor, The Voice, Judge Judy, etc, are all there to download for free. :tongue: