A great colour / tan

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, stevewool said:

so hopefully her tan will last a little longer this time.

Reminds me of, I will tan your arse :cheersty:

• Haha 3

stevewool
Posted
Posted
23 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Reminds me of, I will tan your arse :cheersty:

Later maybe.:1927_::whistling:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

Love the "kayumanggi" skin tone.   In the USA all the ladies want a tan, here they want to lighten their skin. :89:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

OzeMike
Posted
Posted

Makes no difference they have been brain washed by advertising and by comments from other Fiipinos that to be dark skinned means you are a lower class:sad: and by economic reality in certain job positions here. 

A previous girl friend in Cebu some years ago went for a sale lady's position in Metro Department Store in Ayala Shopping Mall.. she was smart,  had a computer degree, very pretty with a great smile and personality. She was told at the interview she met all the requirements but they couldn't give her the job because she was too dark. 

• Like 2
  • I'm Confused 1
  • Sad 3

• 3 weeks later...
John Chamberlain
Posted
Posted
On 9/21/2019 at 3:53 PM, stevewool said:

When I first started talking to Emma , her Looks was the first thing I saw, the dark long flowing hair and the colour of her skin and the smile showing all those pearly whites, yes I was hooked .

Now living in England she has lost the tan a little but every other thing  is the same and Ems loves not being to dark as she says, trying to say well that is what attracted me to you at first just goes over her head now , anyway just back from a holiday and she is a golden brown again and yes I love it, plus I keep telling her I use her silly soap whitening  to wash my bum so hopefully her tan will last a little longer this time.

Its always the same just as you have said, Brits want a tan & PH want to be white, I love to see my wife get a bit darker & with our plan to live there as from November '19 she will get darker what ever she does with special soaps / sunscreen hahaha Lovely :SugarwareZ-005:

• Love it 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
On 9/22/2019 at 12:17 AM, Dave Hounddriver said:

Well I certainly hope you get those brown stains off

And the :smile: that stick to your hair!!

John Chamberlain
Posted
Posted
On 9/22/2019 at 3:10 AM, OzeMike said:

Makes no difference they have been brain washed by advertising and by comments from other Fiipinos that to be dark skinned means you are a lower class:sad: and by economic reality in certain job positions here. 

A previous girl friend in Cebu some years ago went for a sale lady's position in Metro Department Store in Ayala Shopping Mall.. she was smart,  had a computer degree, very pretty with a great smile and personality. She was told at the interview she met all the requirements but they couldn't give her the job because she was too dark. 

That is so sad as well as totally unfair but the discrimination is a reality !!:facepalm_80_anim_gif:

• Like 4

JDDavao II
Posted
Posted
On 9/22/2019 at 8:51 AM, Mike J said:

Love the "kayumanggi" skin tone.   In the USA all the ladies want a tan, here they want to lighten their skin. :89:

My first real exposure to "kayumanggi" color was visiting Hawaii. There aren't many people afraid of the sun there. Japanese, Hawaiian, Filipino, and all of the mixes get that nut-brown tone. I think it's beautiful.

I stand in the sun and just glow brighter white. :sad:

• Like 1
  • Love it 1