What do Expats in the Philippines think of Greenwich Pizza

What do Expats in the Philippines think of Greenwich Pizza  

36 members have voted

1. 1. What do Expats in the Philippines think of Greenwich Pizza

• Love it. (Because its cheap or tasty or any other reason)
    • Hate it. (Horrible stuff that you would not eat any time)
    • OK (Neither love it nor hate it but would eat it if it was put in front of me)

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
18 minutes ago, Arizona Kid said:

I didn't cry though. Give me a break!:laugh:

It's your pizza and you can cry if you want to, cry if you want to, cry if you want to... You would cry too if it happened to you!!!

(New lyrics to an old song...)

Try their new mango and sardine pizza...yummm...

• Haha 3

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
On 9/25/2019 at 11:46 AM, intrepid said:

Just as you said above. :thumbsup: I am just as sure there are many who would not like Papa Johns:89:.  I could tell many stories from the different Pizza Huts we tried the first year we moved here before we gave up.  But the killer for me is the lack of pizza sauce even when asking for extra and willing to pay.  Not to mention the last pepperoni pizza from PH, carry out,  with no pepperoni.  So I walked it back in to return and watched as a guy in the back opened the box and placed a few pepperoni and then used a hair dryer to try to warm the pepperoni.  I said thank you and left without the pizza and never returned.:tiphat:

A few Dominoes pizza places opened up here recently. But they are much to far to make it worth it to travel by car to get one and we are out of their delivery area. We did get one once just to try it and it was pretty decent.:mellow:

• Like 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
11 minutes ago, Tommy T. said:

It's your pizza and you can cry if you want to, cry if you want to, cry if you want to... You would cry too if it happened to you!!!

(New lyrics to an old song...)

Try their new mango and sardine pizza...yummm...

I think S&R has a new peach and bacon choice. Holy crap! Please excuse my revulsion while I go throw up just thinking about it.:sad: 

• I'm Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Gary D
Posted
Posted
50 minutes ago, Arizona Kid said:

A few Dominoes pizza places opened up here recently. But they are much to far to make it worth it to travel by car to get one and we are out of their delivery area. We did get one once just to try it and it was pretty decent.:mellow:

Dominoes have just announced they are pulling out of overseas ventures, not making any money apparently.

• Like 2

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
23 minutes ago, Gary D said:

Dominoes have just announced they are pulling out of overseas ventures, not making any money apparently.

That's a shame. Dominoes is much tastier than Greenwich. And Yellow Cab...production line bullcrap!:wink:

bastonjock
Posted
Posted
On 10/20/2019 at 1:26 AM, Tommy T. said:

So far, our vote is for S & R pizzas. They are not perfect... but they actually have sauce on the pizza underneath the mountain of cheese. Our chief complaint is that they do not distribute the toppings evenly and sometimes the "combo" pizza seems to have few toppings at all. But the taste and value seems to exceed that of all the others we have tried here.... so far. I used to like Yellow Cab, but maybe they have changed? Forget Greenwich (cheese on a cracker), Shakeys sometimes has been good, but I think it depends on the type you order because some have been terrible and some have been yummy. It might also depend on location and branch. If you want to be totally disgusted, try a Dexter's pizza here in Davao... you will never want any pizza again!!!

Yummy yum yum

Especially the prawns and garlic 

Yum yum 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

No comment required!

• Haha 2

Gary D
Posted
Posted

We all went to the memorial park yesterday and amongst others Greenwich had a stall, didn't fancy Crowking so pizza it was. My first Greenwhich for about 10 years, it filled a space and was ok.

BC57
Posted
Posted
On 9/22/2019 at 12:09 PM, Dave Hounddriver said:

Its a poll

We just got a new Pizza Hut in our city and it is way better than Greenwich. We use to have a Shakeys but it was so bad they closed it. It was nothing like the Shakeys in the US.

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

73423443_2811708968874541_7153115040457949184_n.jpg

• Haha 3
  • Sad 2