What do Expats in the Philippines think of Greenwich Pizza

What do Expats in the Philippines think of Greenwich Pizza  

36 members have voted

1. 1. What do Expats in the Philippines think of Greenwich Pizza

• Love it. (Because its cheap or tasty or any other reason)
    • Hate it. (Horrible stuff that you would not eat any time)
    • OK (Neither love it nor hate it but would eat it if it was put in front of me)

bastonjock
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Arizona Kid said:

Pizza is the best thing to eat whether you are stoned, drunk, or just want to eat the best thing ever invented by man. Extra cheese puts it over the top.:AddEmoticons04230:

Theres an Italian restaurant in the next town to me here in England,  it's an unassuming building looks like an old newspaper shop

They make pizza the old way in a brick oven , all nice and crispy at the edges 

• Like 2
  • Love it 1

Huggybearman
Posted
Posted

We have both Greenwich Pizza and Yellow Cab.

To me there is no comparison. Yellow Cab is way better and tastier. And they are consistent in their quality over the three years or so we have been using them. They do a great range of sides such as 'Hot Chix' spicey chicken wings, which is my favourite! They also do home delivery. I don't know if Greenwich do delivery, we only use Yellow Cab.

• Like 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
21 hours ago, bastonjock said:

Theres an Italian restaurant in the next town to me here in England,  it's an unassuming building looks like an old newspaper shop

They make pizza the old way in a brick oven , all nice and crispy at the edges 

That's the kind I like. As long as it's not thin crust!:cheers:

8 hours ago, Huggybearman said:

We have both Greenwich Pizza and Yellow Cab.

To me there is no comparison. Yellow Cab is way better and tastier. And they are consistent in their quality over the three years or so we have been using them. They do a great range of sides such as 'Hot Chix' spicey chicken wings, which is my favourite! They also do home delivery. I don't know if Greenwich do delivery, we only use Yellow Cab.

IMHO Yellow Cab tastes average. Here in the Phills Shakeys is the best. If you want to taste the best pizza in the world, visit San Diego and go to Filippi's Pizza grotto. No need to order extra cheese. It's dripping with it.:thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Love it 1

jimeve
Posted
Posted

I use to live in Spain and the pizzas there were decent, my favorite was the one with anchovies. Yummy.

• Like 1