I may have been wrong for the first time in my life!

bamfurlong
Posted
Posted

just type manila street clearing operations or MMDA clearing operations,  if you look out for " gadget addict"  but he is english and he explains as the vid shows.....i have enjoyed watching as after the vendors have had warnings the MMDA come in in force and throw stuff on their trucks and tow cars and stop motorcycle violators

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
32 minutes ago, bamfurlong said:

just type manila street clearing operations or MMDA clearing operations,  if you look out for " gadget addict"  but he is english and he explains as the vid shows.....i have enjoyed watching as after the vendors have had warnings the MMDA come in in force and throw stuff on their trucks and tow cars and stop motorcycle violators

Thanks for that. I'll give it a try.:thumbsup:

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
23 hours ago, bamfurlong said:

I watched maybe 4 or 5 of those video's today. Truly enjoyable to watch. Especially the ones that took place in Divisoria, Manila. An "unknown" group was charging the vendors a daily fee, even though they had no ownership of the property. Reminded me of the gangsters in early New York City that owned the streets.

Thanks for letting me know about the videos.

bamfurlong
Posted
Posted

your welcome,,,,new ones go on everyday,   there is one enforcer named Bong,,he is excellent tough but fair and gets the vendors on his side

regards

john

• Love it 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
On 10/15/2019 at 12:42 AM, bamfurlong said:

your welcome,,,,new ones go on everyday,   there is one enforcer named Bong,,he is excellent tough but fair and gets the vendors on his side

regards

john

I've been watching more of them. I only wish an English subtitle was there so I could see what they are talking about. It's good though.:smile:

bamfurlong
Posted
Posted

yes , i feel the same , i would understand it better with subs,   but i just enjoy seeing the so called rich and powerfull being told to move , getting towed and having obstructions moved, i just hope it keeps up,    i know that the government have also told the barangays that if they dont kep the streets clear that the funding to them will stop