Property Prices In Your Area

jimeve
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, stevewool said:

That a great idea and could work for lots of people, but not me, I have retired to enjoy myself  and have very little stress in retirement.

I have got bored already with retirement. I miss my job, I have always been busy in the UK with my small business ( painting n Decorating) Keep looking for things to do around the house to keep boredom at bay. 

• Like 1

graham59
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, jimeve said:

I have got bored already with retirement. I miss my job, I have always been busy in the UK with my small business ( painting n Decorating) Keep looking for things to do around the house to keep boredom at bay. 

I hear you.

The most exciting part about my new extension, is anticipating my being able to start the interior decoration and 'fitting out' . :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Guy F.
Posted
Posted
20 hours ago, stevewool said:

A lot of house for the money plus it looks fantastic too and is in a place where I would love to call home I think, now her comes the bad part, I can’t afford it.

For stevewool and TommyT: We would accept half up front to get you moved in and the rest in monthly payments over 5 years. Could extend payments to 10 years but would need to charge interest at 5% APR. Title would not be transferred until payment is complete.

• Like 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Guy F. said:

For stevewool and TommyT: We would accept half up front to get you moved in and the rest in monthly payments over 5 years. Could extend payments to 10 years but would need to charge interest at 5% APR. Title would not be transferred until payment is complete.

If the Philippines and Bohol was a 100% place I want to live for the rest of my life it could be a dream place, but I am not sure about where home will be for me, now a holiday place to rent for  a few months I know where I want to be for the next few years .

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Guy F. said:

Thanks for the offer Guy. That does look like a fantastic and wonderful home and location.

However, L and I are currently building our much more modest home here in Davao... I know it will be a fraction of the size of your home for sale and probably not built to the same quality standards... Also, we don't need or want a large home now. I lived on a 40 foot yacht for over 20 years so almost any home seems huge to me (except for the teeny tiny condos I have looked at - much smaller than the yacht!!!) But we can afford this. Even with extended payments, your lovely place is out of our reach, sadly...

I wish you best of luck with your sale and hope - as you do - that when sold, you have a decent new neighbour...

Edited by Tommy T.

graham59
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, stevewool said:

If the Philippines and Bohol was a 100% place I want to live for the rest of my life it could be a dream place, but I am not sure about where home will be for me, now a holiday place to rent for  a few months I know where I want to be for the next few years .

Very wise Steve. 

RBM
Posted
Posted
22 hours ago, jimeve said:

Best we bring you up here Jim, no shortage of things to do Ha....

• Like 2