Chuckles in the Check-Out line

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
38 minutes ago, Marvin Boggs said:

Wife has pointed out how sometimes, the item she puts back on the shelf after deciding not to buy....someone else will put into their cart.  Like they are taking advantage of her missed opportunity or something.  She says this frequently happens in the Ukay shops haha.  

That's very curious. 

• Like 1

jimeve
Posted
Posted

They can't help themselves, Waiting in a line outside robinsons mall a guy jumped the line and squeezed between me and the girl in front of me, if I was any closer to the girl I would be spooning her :2245_safe:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

expatuk2014
Posted
Posted

Its nice being a senior the wife just goes to the senior counter at Jollibee etc, 

Even the banks have senior places, at our local robinsons theres always a long line to pay bills etc,but the wife just goes to the window says senior and in minutes our bills are paid, lots of long faces in the line but as the wife says they will all be senior one day !

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted

I do take a small exception regarding being "senior" here. Many times I have seen the senior lines in stores or at various cashiers and they can actually be much slower than the regular lines if the cashiers are slow or the seniors might be a bit slow?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted

I like living here. Every day is kinda fun with misunderstandings between the GF and I. She makes fun of me because I'm old and fat. I make fun of her because she's not as skinny as she used to be. 

Off topic again. I hope the Mods don't ban me!:bash:  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Eddie1
Posted
Posted
On 10/3/2019 at 8:43 AM, jimeve said:

a guy jumped the line and squeezed between me and the girl in front of me, if I was any closer to the girl I would be spooning her :2245_safe:

Jim, the way I am reading this, if the guy got between you and the girl it must mean you was spooning the guy?? Hehehe.  AND  I didn't hear you complaining about that either!!  

:mocking:  :mocking:  :mocking:.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

jimeve
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, Eddie1 said:

Jim, the way I am reading this, if the guy got between you and the girl it must mean you was spooning the guy?? Hehehe.  AND  I didn't hear you complaining about that either!!  

:mocking:  :mocking:  :mocking:.

threesome lol,No mate, I kept my distance :cheersty:

• Hmm thinking 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, jimeve said:

threesome lol,No mate, I kept my distance :cheersty:

There is a different story around here.

• Haha 4

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
On 10/4/2019 at 3:20 PM, Tommy T. said:

I do take a small exception regarding being "senior" here. Many times I have seen the senior lines in stores or at various cashiers and they can actually be much slower than the regular lines if the cashiers are slow or the seniors might be a bit slow?

At the LTO in Kawit, the seniors get to wait in an aircon room. Nice.:56da64b51da2f_36_1_681:

• Like 1