British guy and wife kidnapped

JDDavao II
Posted
Posted
11 minutes ago, virginprune said:

And this was in South Cotabato? Funny it didn't make at least the local news. Never heard of any grenade attacks in my area in the 4+ years I've lived here. My partner has never heard of this either although maybe she wouldn't be up to speed on this sort of news as she's only lived here for 48 years.

There has been one minor explosion by the big church a year or so ago, that was a bomb left in a bag.

I believe Davao has had more deaths and injuries due to terrorist activity since I've lived here. So look out for your own backyard before posting hearsay!

The question I answered was about "Cotabato". Not specifically South Cotabato. Your high-handed response to me roped in the whole of "that area", projecting your South Cotabato experience onto the the whole "area". Stop being so defensive.

virginprune
Posted
Posted
6 minutes ago, JDDavao said:

The question I answered was about "Cotabato". Not specifically South Cotabato. Your high-handed response to me roped in the whole of "that area", projecting your South Cotabato experience onto the the whole "area". Stop being so defensive.

Not being defensive at all. You intial response to me made an observation about my reality possibly being different to others. Naturally as you made a point about my reality it would follow that you were referencing my area. To which I just tried to put the record straight. As Cotabato encompasses two different provinces maybe it would be in everyones interest to be specific in which province a story is alluded to to prevent misunderstandings.

JDDavao II
Posted
Posted
26 minutes ago, virginprune said:

Not being defensive at all. You intial response to me made an observation about my reality possibly being different to others. Naturally as you made a point about my reality it would follow that you were referencing my area. To which I just tried to put the record straight. As Cotabato encompasses two different provinces maybe it would be in everyones interest to be specific in which province a story is alluded to to prevent misunderstandings.

You have convoluted the conversation. Go back and read it in order. 

Anyway, bastonjock, places where grenades are thrown rather frequently are bad. But the prune's place is all daisy fields, butterflies, and rainbow unicorns. Gird your loins as you see fit.

virginprune
Posted
Posted
18 minutes ago, JDDavao said:

. But the prune's place is all daisy fields, butterflies, and rainbow unicorns. 

As you have regressed to banal posting I will refrain from feeding your childish trolling.

fillipino_wannabe
Posted
Posted
On 10/7/2019 at 5:44 AM, virginprune said:

I live in South Cotabato, have done for 4+ years,  I have never felt unsafe here. I would recommend a visit as it is a beautiful and friendly province.

North Cotabato on the other hand I have never visited. 

Cotabato City itself is somewhere I would not venture. 

Just because you've lived somewhere for 4 years that doesn't really make it safe. If nobody could manage to live there for 4 years without getting blown to pieces then it would be upgraded to the most dangerous shit hole in the world.

• Sad 1

JDDavao II
Posted
Posted

Holy crap! I pray for his wife. And I ain't religious.

• Like 1

RBM
Posted
Posted

Has anybody any updates on the current situation.?

• Hmm thinking 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, RBM said:

Has anybody any updates on the current situation.?

This news article (click link here) has nothing new to offer except a composite sketch of one of the kidnappers and information that police/army are not releasing any info to the public so as not to tip off the perps.