Sign in to follow this  
TimL

Health Alert - U.S. Embassy Manila (October 9, 2019)

1 hour ago, Tukaram (Tim) said:

Wrong immunization. Polio is an oral med.

Perhaps they used a very long spoon.

• Haha 5

53 minutes ago, Gary D said:

Perhaps they used a very long spoon.

I got it, took a few seconds.

11 hours ago, jimeve said:

I got it, took a few seconds.

Well yes... being a long spoon it would take a while. :popcorn:

• Haha 1

On 10/10/2019 at 9:08 PM, Guy F. said:

The latest word on prostate cancer is that it's generally very slow-growing and the treatment is sometimes worse than the disease. Sorry I don't have time to look up citations. I'll be relying on the Prostate Specific Antibodies blood test rather than Finger In the Ass, and even with elevated PSA level I'll be wary of treatment.

You may or not believe this. I don't care whether you do or not. I started taking a tablespoon of cayenne pepper in a glass of water 2 times a day 3 years ago for about a month. Went from having to get up and pee at night from 6 or so times to about 2. :smile: 

2 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

You may or not believe this. I don't care whether you do or not. I started taking a tablespoon of cayenne pepper in a glass of water 2 times a day 3 years ago for about a month. Went from having to get up and pee at night from 6 or so times to about 2. :smile: 

Interesting. I'll tell my brother who has been getting up every hour and a half. I've found that jamming a thumb into my bladder area while peeing will promote better drainage and thereby increase elapsed time between drainings.

Edited by Guy F.
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Guy F. said:

Interesting. I'll tell my brother who has been getting up every hour and a half. I've found that jamming a thumb into my bladder area while peeing will promote better drainage and thereby increase elapsed time between drainings.

I noticed that if I sat down in my favorite chair for 5 min. or so before I peed I would get a lot more drainage. Haven't tried the thumb thing but might tonight.:huh:

15 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

I noticed that if I sat down in my favorite chair for 5 min. or so before I peed I would get a lot more drainage. Haven't tried the thumb thing but might tonight.:huh:

You did not mention if you get up from the chair prior to peeing?  Curious minds want to know. :hystery: :hystery::hystery:

• Haha 1