ECC Form

RBM
Posted
Posted

Wonder if some kind soul can advise that this is the correct form to fill out for above,  more than 6 months  less than 12 months.  BI FORM 2014-08-004 

I prefer do fill out at home as had some problems last time as eye site not great and forgot eye glasses...plus dim lighting.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
22 minutes ago, RBM said:

BI FORM 2014-08-004 

I cannot see your link to the form in your post but this link is very close to what you will need

http://www.immigration.gov.ph/images/FORMS/FY_2019/EmigrationClearanceCertificate/2015-08-001_ECCApplication.pdf

The problem I have personally had with printing forms off the Internet is that the BI insist that you use the exact form they have in stock and are using on that day.  Unless you are extremely lucky they will insist you do it over on their stock.  Such is my experience.  As always, your mileage may vary.

• Like 1

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

I have tried to use online forms and have never had one accepted.  The BI office tells me it is 'not current'.  Generally it is the exact same form, but mine is a  much cleaner copy.  I have always had to refill the forms, so I gave up. Correct form or not, I just wait until I get there. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1