When to move with details inside.

Marvin Boggs
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, usa32 said:

Thanks for all the great replies as usual. I love this board.

Don't know if you've reviewed the Crazy Hot Matrix video I posted, but it seems especially applicable to Filipina women!  I met mine in Macau, oddly enough via a dating site.  First time in my life I ever used one of those sites, and I struck gold as well.  I guess I can agree with the notion that if you meet a Filipina abroad, at least you know she has drive and determination, and her life is already on an upward arc.  Its not total protection from the 'gold digger' stereotype, but yeah one of the things that attracted me to her was that she wasn't on any mission to 'land a foreigner'.  Most of her family thought it was too crazy and risky for her to get burned, but it all worked out beautifully.  This week a dozen of us are in Cebu on a family trip.  First time for most of them to leave their own island.  

• Love it 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
17 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

Was wondering if you could expound on how you could bring that much into the country. I have a few assets in the US. that I would love to use.:smile:

As previously highlighted it's a 5 second transaction from my UK bank into my Philippines bank.  I did have to produce proof of where the money came from, house sale etc.

• Like 1