Pasko Boxes on the way!!

PaulB
Posted
Posted

I am sat here very proud of myself as I have got all my Christmas Boxes shipped and on their way to the Philippines. 3 Jumbo boxes of gifts and 1 jumbo box of food. Should arrive early December. Have you sent yours and if so what did you send?

I shall travel from Abu Dhabi on the 27th Dec to Manila and onwards to our house in Isabella. Will manage to do my ACR reporting on the way back through Manila on my exit. I am really excited to get home and see all the family in one place. We are planning a good time.

Don't miss your local deadlines to shop and ship.

Good luck.

Paul

hk blues
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, PaulB said:

I am sat here very proud of myself as I have got all my Christmas Boxes shipped and on their way to the Philippines. 3 Jumbo boxes of gifts and 1 jumbo box of food. Should arrive early December. Have you sent yours and if so what did you send?

I shall travel from Abu Dhabi on the 27th Dec to Manila and onwards to our house in Isabella. Will manage to do my ACR reporting on the way back through Manila on my exit. I am really excited to get home and see all the family in one place. We are planning a good time.

Don't miss your local deadlines to shop and ship.

Good luck.

Paul

I get everything I need here so no need to ship anything - only send  a few cards to the UK and send them mid November.  

• Like 1