Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Mike J

Clarin mayor killed in ambush

Recommended Posts

Scary stuff.  He was on the narco list, so I wonder if he was killed by others to keep him quiet?

https://www.manilatimes.net/2019/10/26/news/regions/clarin-mayor-killed-in-cebu/650928/

The mayor of Clarin town in Occidental Mindoro was killed in an ambush on Friday in Cebu City.

Mayor David Navarro succumbed to multiple gunshots, while his five police bodyguards sustained minor gunshot wounds.

The victims were aboard a Mahindra Police Patrol car when it was blocked by a van, the plate number of which is still unknown, at about 2 p.m. in Barangay Guadalupe.

The motive of the murder is still unclear, but initial investigation showed that Navarro had a spat inside a spa outlet where the mayor allegedly mauled a male attendant and molested a female attendant.

Cebu City Police Station 2 Commander Maj. Eduard Sanchez said Navarro was seated at the back portion of the Mahindra and was on his way to the Cebu City Prosecutor’s Office. The gunmen’s car blocked and assaulted the Mahindra upon reaching M. Velez Street.

Sanchez reported that he was with the spa attendants on another police vehicle on their way to file charges of physical injury, usurpation of authority and acts of lasciviousness against Navarro before the City Prosecutor’s Office when he learned of the ambush incident involving the mayor.

Navarro arrived in Cebu City on Tuesday to attend a seminar together with his town’s Sangguniang Bayan (City Council) members.

A document obtained by The Manila Times revealed that Navarro was affiliated with the Parojinog and Francisco Group and was facing robbery charges. The document also revealed that Navarro was a member of the Kuratong Baleleng and the Martilyo Gangs.

When asked about the background of Navarro, Sanchez said they have yet to confirm the details of the said document.

He said Navarro was drunk when he went to a spa in a hotel in uptown Cebu at about 10:30 p.m. on Wednesday.

“He (Navarro) asked for a female massage attendant and was angry that a male spa attendant handled him [instead]. So, he punched the male spa attendant’s stomach. He requested for special service and asked a female spa attendant to masturbate his genitalia, but the female spa attendant refused,” Sanchez told The Times in Visayan.

  • Haha 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The system here definitely has a way of taking care of its own problems.  In the US, this guy would have had connections, and been arrested and let go probably.  We were just in Cebu city the day before this, and the family response about it was "well thats what happens to narcos".  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Mike J said:

Scary stuff.  He was on the narco list, so I wonder if he was killed by others to keep him quiet?

https://www.manilatimes.net/2019/10/26/news/regions/clarin-mayor-killed-in-cebu/650928/

The mayor of Clarin town in Occidental Mindoro was killed in an ambush on Friday in Cebu City.

Mayor David Navarro succumbed to multiple gunshots, while his five police bodyguards sustained minor gunshot wounds.

The victims were aboard a Mahindra Police Patrol car when it was blocked by a van, the plate number of which is still unknown, at about 2 p.m. in Barangay Guadalupe.

The motive of the murder is still unclear, but initial investigation showed that Navarro had a spat inside a spa outlet where the mayor allegedly mauled a male attendant and molested a female attendant.

Cebu City Police Station 2 Commander Maj. Eduard Sanchez said Navarro was seated at the back portion of the Mahindra and was on his way to the Cebu City Prosecutor’s Office. The gunmen’s car blocked and assaulted the Mahindra upon reaching M. Velez Street.

Sanchez reported that he was with the spa attendants on another police vehicle on their way to file charges of physical injury, usurpation of authority and acts of lasciviousness against Navarro before the City Prosecutor’s Office when he learned of the ambush incident involving the mayor.

Navarro arrived in Cebu City on Tuesday to attend a seminar together with his town’s Sangguniang Bayan (City Council) members.

A document obtained by The Manila Times revealed that Navarro was affiliated with the Parojinog and Francisco Group and was facing robbery charges. The document also revealed that Navarro was a member of the Kuratong Baleleng and the Martilyo Gangs.

When asked about the background of Navarro, Sanchez said they have yet to confirm the details of the said document.

He said Navarro was drunk when he went to a spa in a hotel in uptown Cebu at about 10:30 p.m. on Wednesday.

“He (Navarro) asked for a female massage attendant and was angry that a male spa attendant handled him [instead]. So, he punched the male spa attendant’s stomach. He requested for special service and asked a female spa attendant to masturbate his genitalia, but the female spa attendant refused,” Sanchez told The Times in Visayan.

He should have just closed his eyes. Who cares who is wacking you off if it feels good!:56da64af91f92_23_11_602:

  • I'm Confused 2
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Makes you wonder how he become a mayor. :89:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Makes you wonder how he become a mayor. :89:

I would not be surprised if he bought the votes. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Mike J said:

I would not be surprised if he bought the votes. 

He bought the farm , that's for sure

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This was just a random shooting. Absolutely nothing to do with any illegal activity.:hystery: 

  • Like 2
  • I'm Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/26/2019 at 5:22 PM, Arizona Kid said:

He should have just closed his eyes. Who cares who is wacking you off if it feels good!:56da64af91f92_23_11_602:

Speak for yourself AK!  :hystery:

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...