People with more money than sense

graham59
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, Balisidar said:

Lol,  AK have you ever seen Las Vegas Vacation with Chevy Chase when he was getting money out of the ATM?  I just had a vision of that being you.

Look it up.  Incredibly funny scene.😁😂

Brilliant... but I love this crazy movie too. (Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas) . We have it on DVD here. :smile:

• Like 2

graham59
Posted
Posted

As for those games:

I have been playing online..and off (Xbox) car racing games for a few years now. 

They actually SAVE me a lot of money. I don't feel the need to drive in REALITY anymore.  :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
14 hours ago, Balisidar said:

Lol,  AK have you ever seen Las Vegas Vacation with Chevy Chase when he was getting money out of the ATM?  I just had a vision of that being you.

Look it up.  Incredibly funny scene.😁😂

I will look it up. The worst part about that night was the next morning. My wife at the time nagging me while I had the meanest hangover in the world!:sad:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 3 months later...
russellmania
Posted
Posted
On 10/31/2019 at 3:30 AM, Arizona Kid said:

In 1985 I went Las Vegas and got pretty drunk. I was playing Black Jack and maxed out my 3 credit cards at ATM machines. I have not gambled since. Except for the occasional P20 Lotto ticket. :facepalm_80_anim_gif:

This reminds me of a story from the actor Micky Rooney. He said on his first trip to Vegas he lost $100 bucks and over the years he has lost a million trying to win it back!!

• Haha 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
On 11/4/2019 at 10:52 AM, graham59 said:

Brilliant... but I love this crazy movie too. (Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas) . We have it on DVD here. :smile:

Another great movie. Another sad one but good was Leaving Las Vegas.:mellow:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1