stevewool

Can the Filipino smell spare cash

Funny thing about all the problems I have had with money and the Philippines it seems to be always the sisters in the family, the two brothers well one has never ever asked for anything , the other brother just ask for a few pesos when we are there for cigarettes, the father did ask the once to help pay for his motorbike for his work but had already worked a payment plan to return the money, so it this odd compared to others who maybe had a few problems.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, stevewool said:

but she is a Filipino and she still carries the guilt she has been feed by her sisters, brutally honest I am and it will be sorted one way or another.

I married Emma not the family, I will help when I feel it is needed, but I will refuse to help if there are lies or no one else is prepared to help either, yes I have been caught out before a few times before and I have learnt, just hope Emma is learning too, we shall see.

She will Always be a Filipino at heart Steve, but living in another country for a long time can actually make her see that things can be done in other and better ways.

My woman was just like Emma but she think differently now :thumbsup:

She is one in a million and I love her as much as she loves me, I can see the frustration and anger in her face , 35 years living with the family and being the youngest sister and also working and caring for the sisters children the claws are buried deep inside her.

The money well it’s the  principle thing in my eyes , West meets East in what’s right or what’s wrong

It´s not easy for Emma in a situation like this, give her some time, but make it clear that you will not change your opinion.

Who decide what´s right and wrong?

Well, when I provide the money it´s my rules or they can look elsewere for help :whistling:

Funny thing about all the problems I have had with money and the Philippines it seems to be always the sisters in the family, the two brothers well one has never ever asked for anything , the other brother just ask for a few pesos when we are there for cigarettes, the father did ask the once to help pay for his motorbike for his work but had already worked a payment plan to return the money, so it this odd compared to others who maybe had a few problems.

Women are Always the worst, lol.

It´s actually also my wifes sister that been causing most of our trouble, the brothers, almost nothing. Luckily she have only one sister.

The guilt feeding is what I hate the most !!!!

• Thanks 1