SSRV Extended Courtesy Visa -

Ice Patrol
Posted
Posted

The SSRV Extended Courtesy Visa seems like a good alternative to the SSRV Classic in that there is not a yearly fee and the initial bank deposit requirement is $ 1500.00 USD.But yet all the benefits seem identical to the Classic.Am I missing something here? Has anyone here qualified for and obtained this Visa or considered applying for it? I will be relocating from the USA. to the Philippines next June and I would like to get the the SSRV ECV.Yes- the application fee is $ 1400.00 USD but the overall / long term savings and benefits seems worth it.Any comments,advice,or relavent information you can relay is greatly appreciated ….      :cheersty:

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
46 minutes ago, Ice Patrol said:

SSRV Extended Courtesy Visa

It is great for retired Armed Force officers of foreign countries with existing military ties and/or agreement with the Philippine Government. A monthly pension of at least US$1,000.00.

If you qualify for it then you will likely find it is the best deal available.

• Like 1

Ice Patrol
Posted
Posted
45 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Thankyou Dave - I overlooked the footnote requirements for this SSRV ECV. Seems that I do not qualify for that Visa.The Classic SSRV may be my only option....   :89:

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

When I first came over I did not qualify, on the pension amount.   Now tht I do qualify, I no longer need it.  The 13a is very easy and cheap, if you are married.  :tiphat:

• Like 4