ECC Iloilo

hk blues
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, RBM said:

Great opportunity now to do the festival walk an look around, the area is very upmarket, clean and dog free. Lots of small shops and semi heritage buildings.

It's an efficient office - like most Government departments in Iloilo to be fair.

The whole area that the BI is located in is new as you can see.  My petty complaint however is that it's the same old shops and restaurants inside the mall, along with a few "temporary" stores.  I really do not know how the restaurants survive - they are hardly packed at peak times so must struggle.  At SM Southpoint - just a few minutes away, there remain many empty spaces and several of the restaurants only stayed 6-12 months before closing.  For me, a classic case of "build it and they will come" principle not working.  Sure, as the city develops (and it is and will continue to do so) things will pick up but it's not there yet.  

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Yes sounds different than Cebu. No fingerprint required and if memory serves correct just passport photo . As for the form, if I was on my own no way could I read it. 

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, hk blues said:

It's an efficient office - like most Government departments in Iloilo to be fair.

The whole area that the BI is located in is new as you can see.  My petty complaint however is that it's the same old shops and restaurants inside the mall, along with a few "temporary" stores.  I really do not know how the restaurants survive - they are hardly packed at peak times so must struggle.  At SM Southpoint - just a few minutes away, there remain many empty spaces and several of the restaurants only stayed 6-12 months before closing.  For me, a classic case of "build it and they will come" principle not working.  Sure, as the city develops (and it is and will continue to do so) things will pick up but it's not there yet.  

Yeah, we are very overbuilt in Iloilo... and they are still building.  But it is a nice looking mall that the BI is in. 

• Like 3