Are All Filipinas Insanely Jealous?

Jack D
Posted
Posted
20 hours ago, hk blues said:

Also, for many of us here it's our 2nd or 3rd time around with marriage (myself included) so maybe that influences things too - based on the idea if he could leave his 1st wife and family then he could leave me too, perhaps?  

You've raised a very valid point for why many Filipinas have jealousy issues. My Filipina wife will often ask me if she is as bad as my 1st wife, and of course I always say NO.

• Like 1

graham59
Posted
Posted
40 minutes ago, Jack D said:

You've raised a very valid point for why many Filipinas have jealousy issues. My Filipina wife will often ask me if she is as bad as my 1st wife, and of course I always say NO.

My current Mrs is VERY jealous of the first one ...also a Filipina , who I was divorced from in 2006,  whom I haven't even spoken to for about 5 years, and who also remarried years ago !  :rolleyes:

RBM
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, graham59 said:

My current Mrs is VERY jealous of the first one ...also a Filipina , who I was divorced from in 2006,  whom I haven't even spoken to for about 5 years, and who also remarried years ago !  :rolleyes:

Not uncommon, jealously is one thing how ever what annoys me is fone snooping. Time an time again I know she is in my fone checking, especially if I am in shower...I find this very annoying.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
On 11/17/2019 at 12:49 AM, stevewool said:

I must be lucky in this one , Ems is not jealous at all.

Not that she will admit too...maybe.:laugh:

GeoffH
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, RBM said:

Time an time again I know she is in my fone checking, especially if I am in shower...I find this very annoying.

Yes... this one annoys me also.  Although it does happen less often than it used to at least.

Viking
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, RBM said:

Not uncommon, jealously is one thing how ever what annoys me is fone snooping. Time an time again I know she is in my fone checking, especially if I am in shower...I find this very annoying.

3 minutes ago, GeoffH said:

Yes... this one annoys me also.  Although it does happen less often than it used to at least.

Get a phone with a fingerprint lock :wink:

• Haha 2

GeoffH
Posted
Posted (edited)

I've got one but it's also got a PIN code... SWMBO always asks for the PIN code and I've given up changing it.

IMHO you've got to pick your battles and I've got nothing to hide... I find it's easier to *sigh* and put up with it.

Edited by GeoffH
  • Like 3
  • Love it 1

Viking
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, GeoffH said:

I've got one but it's also got a PIN code... SWMBO always asks for the PIN code and I've given up changing it.

IMHO you've got to pick your battles and I've got nothing to hide... I find it's easier to *sigh* and put up with it.

I understand how you feel but to me it would be annoying, especially if I don´t have anything to hide. By doing this she basically saying that she don´t trust you! Try to explain to her that a good relationship is based on trust and if she don´t want to understand that, ask to have the PIN code to her phone, and check it up on a regular basis so she can see what you are doing.

Maybe it´s just me who are sensitive about things like this, but I would really dislike if my partner didn´t trusted me :Mad:

• Like 1

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, RBM said:

I have never asked my wife for her password, and she has never asked me for mine. But to look at videos or pics, we regularly unlock our phones and hand them over to each other. Nothing to hide, but no need for the passwords :)

• Like 4
  • Haha 1