Are All Filipinas Insanely Jealous?

Jack D
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Maxheadspace said:

I totally understand that and work hard to reassure my wife that there is no other and that I am truly faithful.  Unfortunately, when my wife gets the idea that something nefarious is going on, she gets irrationally irate and begins accusing me with zero evidence.  It's impossible to defend against accusations when there's no evidence of wrongdoing.

I'm really hesitant to say this, but I believe that this all goes back to the title of your topic: "Are All Filipinas Insanely Jealous?"

Yes, Filipinas can be extremely jealous at times, but not all Filipinas are insanely jealous.

I'm no expert in these matters but staying in love with your spouse will often involve accepting the things that you cannot change about them.

In your case, I have no doubts at all that you love your wife and that she loves you, but you may just have to accept the fact that her jealousy goes above and beyond any rational reasons.

• Like 3

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Ive just caught up reading this topic but let's turn it around as no post I seems to mentions it. How many of you guys are the jealous type too? I know I am!  Certainly not insane but its a natural thing that I'm sure we are all capable of so in reality is anyone jealous in certain situations or really dont feel a thing?

• Like 3

stevewool
Posted
Posted
45 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Ive just caught up reading this topic but let's turn it around as no post I seems to mentions it. How many of you guys are the jealous type too? I know I am!  Certainly not insane but its a natural thing that I'm sure we are all capable of so in reality is anyone jealous in certain situations or really dont feel a thing?

I did.:thumbsup:

• Like 1

Viking
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

I am not.

Maybe that´s why I have such a hard time accepting when other people are jealous :89:

• Hmm thinking 1

Pinetree
Posted
Posted

My goodness, I thought that I had wrongly clicked onto my Thai Forum instead of this one.  The responses sound just like every Thai lady I have ever had a relationship with. 

• Like 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted

My GF was jealous when I met her at age 50. Now that I'll be 68 in Dec. She is not anymore. I'm too old to attract young girls. :sad:

• Like 2

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted
On 11/20/2019 at 9:46 AM, Snowy79 said:

I was determined to let my partner see the Western opinion of an ex.  I've always stayed friends with my ex partners and wanted her to see I could be just friends. 

My wife and my (American) ex are friends.  I am friends with my ex's new husband. Hell, we all share the same tattoo artist. 

I could not be in a relationship with a jealous person.  I mean... if they walk in on you in bed with someone else... sure, they can be mad.  But being jealous for no reason shows a lack of maturity.  I could not be in a relationship with someone I do not trust, or that does not trust me.  :tiphat:

• Like 5