Dasmariñas for a night or 2

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Looking for accommodation in Dasmariñas around Chester place if you know the area, but it’s for Christmas Eve and maybe another night.

It looks like we are going to a debut on that night and we can stay the night in the house but I am looking fir a alternative place , I don’t fancy sharing the house with mad teenagers and even madder family adults so far I have counted 12 but I am sure there will be others I have not seen yet.

So if there is anyone who could recommend anything in the area.

• Hmm thinking 1

jimeve
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, stevewool said:

Looking for accommodation in Dasmariñas around Chester place if you know the area, but it’s for Christmas Eve and maybe another night.

It looks like we are going to a debut on that night and we can stay the night in the house but I am looking fir a alternative place , I don’t fancy sharing the house with mad teenagers and even madder family adults so far I have counted 12 but I am sure there will be others I have not seen yet.

Have you tried airbnb?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted

No I have not tried that site, but was looking at booking.com, I shall give it a go thanks.

• Like 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, stevewool said:

Is that in Cavite? or the one close to Makati? If it's Makati plan on spending a minimum of 5k per night. Cavite maybe 2k for a nice place.:mellow:

• Like 1