Free heroin in Glasgow Scotland

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, JDDavao said:

I think the US is much more likely to take the Duterte approach.

Doubtful. Illegal drugs are here to stay. Make it all legal so the governments can tax it. I don't think the currant drug dealers are willing to pay for the mess they are making. :SugarwareZ-037:

• Like 3

bastonjock
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

Doubtful. Illegal drugs are here to stay. Make it all legal so the governments can tax it. I don't think the currant drug dealers are willing to pay for the mess they are making. :SugarwareZ-037:

Personally id start with the heroin experiment , then roll it out 

I would also introduced an educational program at schools, and include booze ,overeating ,cigarettes and prescription drugs

Prescription drugs are ,also a major problem ,some individuals become addicted to certain types of pain killers, the only people winning from that are the pharmaceutical companies 

Duerttes aproach has worked for the Philippines, in Scotland the cops were actually buying guns from the dealers to get the guns off the street and stop it getting worse , my bro was running around Strathclyde posing as a buyer using government funds 

So who makes the money from illegal drugs.? Is it only the bad guys or is it higher echelons of the rich

• Like 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
18 hours ago, bastonjock said:

Personally id start with the heroin experiment , then roll it out 

I would also introduced an educational program at schools, and include booze ,overeating ,cigarettes and prescription drugs

Prescription drugs are ,also a major problem ,some individuals become addicted to certain types of pain killers, the only people winning from that are the pharmaceutical companies 

Duerttes aproach has worked for the Philippines, in Scotland the cops were actually buying guns from the dealers to get the guns off the street and stop it getting worse , my bro was running around Strathclyde posing as a buyer using government funds 

So who makes the money from illegal drugs.? Is it only the bad guys or is it higher echelons of the rich

Take a wild guess who it is in the Phills. Certain people are silenced. Even shootouts in jails where people in the know get killed in their cells. Magically a gun appears on the cell floor that wasn't there before. Anyone who believes that people in power do not let this happen are naive in my opinion.:lipssealed_80_anim_gif:

• Like 1
  • Love it 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
On 11/26/2019 at 2:10 PM, JDDavao said:

take the Duterte approach.

The newspapers are careful what they say about Duterte now, but here is a photo of a paper I was reading 3 years ago.  How well do we really know him?

Fentanyl.jpg

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

The newspapers are careful what they say about Duterte now, but here is a photo of a paper I was reading 3 years ago.  How well do we really know him?

Fentanyl.jpg

It's a conundrum. :mellow:

• Like 1