Packing for our holidays,

stevewool
Posted
Posted

How many times do you pack and then unpack your case.

You don’t have enough shorts, well I have 4 pairs , but that’s not enough, you should have enough for 14 days, how many socks , not enough, pants , not enough, and on and on it goes, Ems there is a laundrette across the road , so why take so much, just in case is the answer, well in it goes then once you think it’s all done you get the sweet sound off, have you any room for my shoes.

We are house building the first month and visiting friends after that, so why take all these silly shoes you can’t walk in really, how many dresses .

So now it’s I don’t need all my stuff anymore let’s take it out and put hers in the case, I am convinced half the stuff that she is packing will not be coming back , but then again I would happy to leave all my tee shirts and my 4 pairs of shorts to any good causes .

Right back to trying to pack for 3 months , but with the thought of a laundrette across the road .

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Gary D
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, stevewool said:

How many times do you pack and then unpack your case.

You don’t have enough shorts, well I have 4 pairs , but that’s not enough, you should have enough for 14 days, how many socks , not enough, pants , not enough, and on and on it goes, Ems there is a laundrette across the road , so why take so much, just in case is the answer, well in it goes then once you think it’s all done you get the sweet sound off, have you any room for my shoes.

We are house building the first month and visiting friends after that, so why take all these silly shoes you can’t walk in really, how many dresses .

So now it’s I don’t need all my stuff anymore let’s take it out and put hers in the case, I am convinced half the stuff that she is packing will not be coming back , but then again I would happy to leave all my tee shirts and my 4 pairs of shorts to any good causes .

Right back to trying to pack for 3 months , but with the thought of a laundrette across the road .

We balikbayan boxed a lot of old non escentual clothes ahead of us.

• Like 5

stevewool
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Gary D said:

We balikbayan boxed a lot of old non escentual clothes ahead of us.

Not to sure was put in that box we sent over, all I know is there are tee bags that I put in, by the way it took 2 of us to pick the bloody thing up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Mick
Posted
Posted

Steve give a pm when your here, I think your in Marikina that's my stomping ground for beers on a Friday night 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Will do and thankyou.

• Like 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted

Just one word from me. NEVER agree to include a package from anybody, even a friend into your luggage. :mellow: 

• Like 2
  • Love it 1

Kuya John
Posted
Posted
19 minutes ago, Arizona Kid said:

Just one word from me. NEVER agree to include a package from anybody, even a friend into your luggage. :mellow: 

Sound advice which I repeat every trip to my wife, :thumbsup:

• Like 1