Queueing

graham59
Posted
Posted

Singaporeans were well-trained by the British colonists...as were the Hong Kongers. 

'Manners Maketh Man' . :thumbsup:

• Like 3

stevewool
Posted
Posted
On 11/30/2019 at 11:08 PM, Tommy T. said:

Steve... Tanduay is very cheap here in Philippines... You might avail a bit of that with your morning coffee, your mid-day lunch, mid-afternoon tea, evening meal, nightcap... or maybe all of them... Just try to chill and enjoy...

Not into alcohol much , just waiting for my tee bags to arrive then all will be well.:whistling:

• Like 3

Rayj
Posted
Posted

Reverse queuing dilemma : waiting for the exiting men from the men’s room at the mall, like a trail of ants. Just when I think I have a slot another man exits, then another, and then another etc. Just when the line comes to an end, of course a guy pushes past me . :laugh:  Why didn’t I think of that? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Marvin Boggs
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Rayj said:

Reverse queuing dilemma : waiting for the exiting men from the men’s room at the mall, like a trail of ants. Just when I think I have a slot another man exits, then another, and then another etc. Just when the line comes to an end, of course a guy pushes past me . :laugh:  Why didn’t I think of that? 

That's all backwards friend.  You gotta push in there and stand behind the guy while he's at the urinal to guarantee your spot. :whistling:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

bastonjock
Posted
Posted
On 12/1/2019 at 8:22 PM, stevewool said:

Not into alcohol much , just waiting for my tee bags to arrive then all will be well.:whistling:

You had better get used to scottish tea steve ( Lipton) is all i could find in the Philippines 

• Like 1

bastonjock
Posted
Posted
14 hours ago, Marvin Boggs said:

That's all backwards friend.  You gotta push in there and stand behind the guy while he's at the urinal to guarantee your spot. :whistling:

Just piss down his leg ,that will get him out of the way

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Gary D
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, bastonjock said:

Just piss down his leg ,that will get him out of the way

That's how they check tbere brakes here, piss on them and if they hiss they've been working.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

stevewool
Posted
Posted
13 hours ago, bastonjock said:

You had better get used to scottish tea steve ( Lipton) is all i could find in the Philippines 

That’s like weasel waz , drinking coffee until the tea bags arrive plus Gatorade.boring I know.

• Like 1

manofthecoldland
Posted
Posted
16 minutes ago, stevewool said:

That’s like weasel waz , drinking coffee until the tea bags arrive plus Gatorade.boring I know.

What types of teas do  like you prefer in your country ?

Just curious.  Back in the 70's and 80's before Americans discovered that tea other than orange-pekoe, green and black teas existed, I used to order out of Murchie's in Vancouver after I discovered a half pound package from there that had found its way to a seldom used cabin in Noatak Village that I spent the night in one winter.  Life was very good when I'd get several half pounds of different teas and their hot cocoa shipped North to me and my family.  It was 'exotic' stuff.  

What's your mug?

• Hmm thinking 1