Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
OnMyWay

Ravers dance to Benny Hill!

Recommended Posts

Funny!

 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

Funny!

 

Probably not old enough to know who Benny Hill was. Yakety sax by Boots Randolph from 1963.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Gary D said:

Probably not old enough to know who Benny Hill was. Yakety sax by Boots Randolph from 1963.

My high school buddies and I were into Benny in the 70's.  They had re-runs on late night TV.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I look at the video and see the filthy mess they are all leaving in their wake and think. . . .  I guess the Philippines ain't that bad

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

My high school buddies and I were into Benny in the 70's.  They had re-runs on late night TV.

I'm a Benny fan. Funny then. Not so much now.:huh:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

I look at the video and see the filthy mess they are all leaving in their wake and think. . . .  I guess the Philippines ain't that bad

Trust me, Filipinos leave a much bigger mess.:hungover_40_anim_gif:

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...