RBM
Posted
Posted

How long are you staying here Steve?

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
22 minutes ago, jimeve said:

My house is 450 sqm and all the ceilings are false with cavities, not had any problems. Yet.

I went 5 years in my place before the rats found a way in.  They are persistent.  I was glad of a seamless ceiling and the easy availabiltiy of rat poison

• Like 4

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
37 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

I went 5 years in my place before the rats found a way in.  They are persistent.  I was glad of a seamless ceiling and the easy availabiltiy of rat poison

Just a note of caution... I love using the rat poison - it does work very well. However, the sickened rats and mice try to always bury themselves somewhere they feel safe deep in any crevices or tiny spaces where they will die. If you cannot get to these spaces, the remains can become very offensively smelly... I do not like cats, but that could be an alternative to poison since they play with then kill the critters in plain sight and access...

• Like 3

Mick
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, stevewool said:

3 months this time , then who knows if I will become a local, I have started wearing flip flops even went out in them yesterday, that’s got to be a good start, ain’t it.

Wow your ferral already... Like me

IMG_20191205_100946.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

stevewool
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, Mick said:

Wow your ferral already... Like imageproxy.php?img=&key=3dca690cb0bbc913me

IMG_20191205_100946.jpg

Last time I saw something like that , was the film The Hobbit.:hystery:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
28 minutes ago, stevewool said:

3 months this time , then who knows if I will become a local, I have started wearing flip flops even went out in them yesterday, that’s got to be a good start, ain’t it.

If you want to be a local, Steve, shed the flipflops - here called "sandals" - and go barefoot!