The only guy in the village

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, stevewool said:

Walking around the area I have felt like a celebrity as being ‘ the only gay in the village ‘ Little Britain. But these last few days I have seen other tall whitish folk about , the other day I was sitting waiting for food and in walks this chap with his partner and here was me thinking someone to say hello too, but was completely blanked , then yesterday while in Handyman again I passed another tall person but this time it was a case of ‘ alright then ‘ and a smile and a nod and that was it.

Do other new folk see others around and try to say hi or even a nod specially if walking past each other.

If you are talking about this experience while you were in the Phills..I get you. When I go to the malls, most white people that I see don't want to make eye contact. Maybe I will never know why!:hohoho_smiley:

• Like 5

stevewool
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Is that what you really wanted to say?  Thanks for coming out sweety:tongue:

You welcome ducky.

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Just like a London city bus, you are waiting for one and then they all come , well today I walked past 2 pale tall old gentlemen, 1 was with a young lady and baby the other was with a lady too and yes one kept his head down while the other just walked past , I wonder could it be my deodorant.:89:

• Like 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
38 minutes ago, Marvin Boggs said:

My asawa is quite a hottie, and I don't want to get into any wife comparisons or some a**h*le comment, etc.  

It's inevitable since you are the one who brought it up. Guaranteed that my girl is better looking than yours. :laugh:

Gary D
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Is that what you really wanted to say?  Thanks for coming out sweety:tongue:

I got it. Obviously Little Britain did not receive a wide audience.

• Haha 1

jimeve
Posted
Posted
34 minutes ago, Gary D said:

I got it. Obviously Little Britain did not receive a wide audience.

i WANT THAT ONE.

• Haha 2

Eddie1
Posted
Posted
15 minutes ago, jimeve said:

i WANT THAT ONE.

I get it Jim but most wont as I am sure you know, Lol.

• Like 2

Viking
Posted
Posted

I tend to not socialize very much with other foreigners when I am there. Never understood why going to a place on the other side of the world, if wanting to hang out with people just like me :89:

• Like 3

stevewool
Posted
Posted
46 minutes ago, Viking said:

I tend to not socialize very much with other foreigners when I am there. Never understood why going to a place on the other side of the world, if wanting to hang out with people just like me :89:

I understand what you are saying, but it’s just the nod or hello when walking past.

• Like 1