What is the Weather in the PI Right Now - Thailand is chilly

Pinetree
Posted
Posted

It's freezing right now in Thailand, well a slight exaggeration of course,  but it has cooled down a lot in recent days, 28 in the day, down to 18 at night.  Can sleep without air-con and still be cold.  Can't use the pool, the water is too cold. It's a nice time of the year in LOS, in general and a pleasant change from the usual high temperatures and humidity, but what about the PI?  Does the weather cool down in 'winter months'?  I guess that it is very location sensitive? 

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted

Davao is still about 75-80 F at night and up over 89-90 during the days... It may cool a bit now and then to a balmy 85 during days when "winter" sets in maybe next month... At least that's what I record here right in the city...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

jimeve
Posted
Posted

28c day and 25 at night. Dumaguete.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

intrepid
Posted
Posted

I don't have an outdoor thermometer and usually rely on an app to get the temp.  However since living here I have noticed like others have said there really are only two temperature.  Hot and Hotter.  This time of the year in my place it is hot.:thumbsup:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted

I think that the only difference in the ber months is that a blanket is useful at night. I don't sleep with aircon so blankets are unusual to use for me. But they sure feel good when you have one handy to cover up when you feel chilly.:wave:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Gary D
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, intrepid said:

I don't have an outdoor thermometer and usually rely on an app to get the temp.  However since living here I have noticed like others have said there really are only two temperature.  Hot and Hotter.  This time of the year in my place it is hot.:thumbsup:

Hot and hot & wet.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted (edited)

:whistling:

56 minutes ago, Arizona Kid said:

I think that the only difference in the ber months is that a blanket is useful at night. I don't sleep with aircon so blankets are unusual to use for me. But they sure feel good when you have one handy to cover up when you feel chilly.:wave:

I prefer my girl to help keep me warm rather than the blanket, AK...:whistling:

Edited by Tommy T.
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
7 minutes ago, Tommy T. said:

:whistling:

I prefer my girl to help keep me warm rather than the blanket, AK...:whistling:

What does she do to keep you warm my friend? Other than a blanket? Don't be shy!:hystery:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
7 minutes ago, Gary D said:

Mine's far too hot to get too close to.

Ha ha ha!!! Mine too... That's why I keep the aircon set to a very low temperature!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2