Jump to content
RBM

CHICKEN BURGERS

Recommended Posts

We have recently returned from a short vacation in Vietnam. Like many we found the food quite difficult to enjoy, was nice to enventually come across a neat little chicken burger resto, little scruffy but good food.

Until went round the back wanting a P....found this,

 

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, RBM said:

Until went round the back wanting a P....found this,

 

Well... at least you know it was fresh?:whistling:

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, RBM said:

We have recently returned from a short vacation in Vietnam. Like many we found the food quite difficult to enjoy, was nice to enventually come across a neat little chicken burger resto, little scruffy but good food.

Until went round the back wanting a P....found this,

 

Saw that video on live leek and showed it to my son. Looks yummy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A bit like KFC who proudly advertise they use 100% chicken.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

About the only thing I could give them credit for is No Waste.  Yuck!:th_thbarbaque:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hold on a sec.  People are eating that with bits of bone and feathers?  What am I missing?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Marvin Boggs said:

Hold on a sec.  People are eating that with bits of bone and feathers?  What am I missing?

 

Is that any different than mechanically recovered meat in the west.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Marvin Boggs said:

Hold on a sec.  People are eating that with bits of bone and feathers?  What am I missing?

 

I guess it's all minced up so who can tell what they are eating.  I always think it's best not to know what happens to meat before it gets to our plate - even in our so-called developed countries some unthinkable things happen that we don't want to know about.  

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will have to pass.  I am allergic to feathers.  :whistling:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is that the same place that sells the "rectum" burgers?  Not sure what rectum means in Vietnamese. :hystery:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...