Miss Universe

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, stevewool said:

The only clip I saw of Miss Philippines and yes very pretty but her make up did not look right, it looked like her bottom lip was a had on, just like the wooden puppets mouths , just my thought but I would not kick her out of bed.

Agree.  Eye makeup was bad during the speech part.

stevewool
Posted
Posted
29 minutes ago, Snowy79 said:

It should be re-titled best make up artist as from my little glimpses at it I see prettier at the beach.

The only clip I saw of Miss Philippines and yes very pretty but her make up did not look right, it looked like her bottom lip was a had on, just like the wooden puppets mouths , just my thought but I would not kick her out of bed.

stevewool
Posted
Posted

To tell the truth , walking around were we are and the other night in a bar all I could see around me was Miss Universe and lots of them.:whistling:

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Mike J said:

Miss South Africa wins.  Intelligent, articulate, and knock your socks off beautiful.  The judges got it right for sure. :thumbsup:

I didn't catch her speaking.  She must have been good.  She is beautiful but I don't like short hair on beauty queens.  Miss USA has gorgeous long curly hair!  A little girl at our church has hair like that and we were just talking about her yesterday.

• Like 1

Pinetree
Posted
Posted

Thailand never comes anywhere in these competitions, mainly because the best looking 'females' here  are males. :89:

• Haha 2