stevewool
Posted
Posted

And before anyone says it, yes it looks like the word Poo .:hystery:

graham59
Posted
Posted

Looking very smart Steve. :thumbsup:

I've just ordered a couple of (alloy) windows, same sort of design and size as those of yours.  p 8500 the pair, fitted. That includes 'reflective' glass on the outer panes. 

• Like 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, graham59 said:

Looking very smart Steve. :thumbsup:

I've just ordered a couple of (alloy) windows, same sort of design and size as those of yours.  p 8500 the pair, fitted. That includes 'reflective' glass on the outer panes. 

Thanks Graham 

• Like 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Had a new labourer started today ,only trouble is she keeps putting me off doing my work.

309D125D-1BFB-4D84-B2AB-762AFE523B56.jpeg

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Well it’s done , and I must say firstly myself and Emma are very proud of what we both have done , it looks fantastic and I would be happy living in the house for ever if it was somewhere else and just myself and Emma was the only folk living there.

And here comes the rest ,What a complete waste of time and money we have spent on this project for people who could not care less if they was living in a rundown shack , no thanks , no respect and how they treat the sister come daughter is beyond me , a maid she is , one thinks more of himself then anyone else and the other thinks more of his friends then her, it makes my blood boil seeing what has happened ,but I can assure everyone it will stop the moment we get on that plane, things have changed already by myself, no shopping for the house hold food, they just eat everything but supply nothing and it’s been noted too, they have already told Emma why is there no food, Emma says ask Steve , but they won’t .

Myself and Emma had a talk the other day about her brother who works away but his family are here paying rent and the 3 children have very little compared to the other siblings , so we was offering the apartment to them to live in , but we got a answer thanking us from the brother saying sorry my wife is frightened of the stupid brother that lives in the house , so they will not come here.

You don’t really know somebody until you have lived with them for awhile , then you see them for who they really are, anyway like I have said the house looks great , but for how long .

96885D58-1786-4CB4-BD89-86D6D8C2F980.jpeg

E3C37715-A2D7-4B75-BECE-CE1B809EE372.jpeg

18F07137-1B14-4471-BD65-4AC9375E02A7.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Sad 3