First time on the bike of a trike

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Well I had my first time on the back of a trike today rather then being hunched up in the sidecar I sat on the back of the drivers seat and it was great, I really did enjoy this plus it was great for photography, those other bikes and jeepneys on the toad trying to roar passed you , the only problem that I was worried about was my big size 13 feet sticking out just a little to long , anyway that’s where I am going to sit from now on.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, stevewool said:

Well I had my first time on the back of a trike today rather then being hunched up in the sidecar I sat on the back of the drivers seat and it was great, I really did enjoy this plus it was great for photography, those other bikes and jeepneys on the toad trying to roar passed you , the only problem that I was worried about was my big size 13 feet sticking out just a little to long , anyway that’s where I am going to sit from now on.

I got a chance to drive one of the trikes in my sub division. Harder than it looks.:unsure:

graham59
Posted
Posted

I remember when an American guy had his lower legs taken off in an accident when sitting on the trike pillion seat like that. Tragic.  :sad:

I will never occupy that seat, for that very reason. 

Drive one ? Okay.  Bring it on. 

Me driving trike.jpeg

• Like 2

Gary D
Posted
Posted

Do sit across the seat behind the driver or side saddle.

jimeve
Posted
Posted

I have noticed those trikes in Luzon are very small compared to those in Dumaguete.

graham59
Posted
Posted

I have since bought the bro-in-law (owner) a new screen for his sidecar.... so I can see where we're bloody going !  :shades:

• Haha 1