Gwapo

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Gary D said:

What's ugly compared to a life of drudgery.

Agree.  I recall reading where someone went to a squatter area and ask young ladies if they would marry for romance or for security.  The vast majority said the would choose security over love or romance.  Hopefully we are able to give our asawa both, and receive the same in return.

• Like 5

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

They should not call you gwapo... that is my name.  I introduce myself as Joe, Joe Gwapo.  (it is not catching on as much as I hoped) :tiphat:

Even my wife laughs about some the questions she gets: how much is his retirement? how big is 'it'? Apparently the questions get a bit personal ha ha

Gary D
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, Tukaram (Tim) said:

They should not call you gwapo... that is my name.  I introduce myself as Joe, Joe Gwapo.  (it is not catching on as much as I hoped) :tiphat:

Even my wife laughs about some the questions she gets: how much is his retirement? how big is 'it'? Apparently the questions get a bit personal ha ha

Yes marrying us for our money is just a myth put around by filipinas so as not to upset the the Philippine men. They tend to be on average a bit bit smaller in the trouser department than us westerners.

• Haha 2