Posted
Posted

The Suzuki Range is well worth a Look; 

suzuki swift.jpg Me Guys I have this one  Suzuki Ciaz.jpg

• Like 4

PaulB
Posted
Posted

In the Province it is always good to consider road clearance for minor floods etc. I opted for the Chevy Trailblazer as it can get through most things the Provinces throw at it.

Paul

• Like 3

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, PaulB said:

In the Province it is always good to consider road clearance for minor floods etc. I opted for the Chevy Trailblazer as it can get through most things the Provinces throw at it.

Paul

You can get a used Trailblazer for a nice price these days.  The key of course is finding one that is well taken care of.  My 2014 4X4 with 75,000 km on it is probably worth about 800,000 or a bit less.  It has been a great vehicle for us and we plan to keep it for some time to come.

For any used vehicle you are particularly interested in, it might be worth it to see if there is a club on Facebook you can join.  Sometimes members of the club will put their vehicles up for sale and club members tend to take good care of their vehicles.  Definitely so in the Trailblazer club.  A lot of these guys love their cars and baby them! 

• Like 2

jimeve
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, PaulB said:

Paul

I live in the sticks so I need something that can wade through water and ride dirt roads. I have a Pajero 4x4, great for going up mountains too.  

• Like 5

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
16 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

I owned this for about 3 years. Actual 4x4. Japan conversion. Flood waters had no chance. Sold it for 30k more than I bought it for. :tongue:

Was the dog part of the deal when you bought or sold it, AK?:whistling:

• Haha 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

FlyAway
Posted
Posted

Surprisingly I am impressed with the Wigo. For a little 3 banger it gets around decently. Borrowed my friends for a road trip. Took it to Vigan and then Baguio. Actually climbed the hills pretty good considering it is an automatic and had the AC on.

The small size comes in handy for zipping in and out of traffic. When I drove it to Manila, it got into some pretty tight spaces.

• Like 4

gery0x
Posted
Posted
On 12/25/2019 at 7:27 AM, stevewool said:

Any members have such a vehicle like these and could recommend or say keep well away, 

I got a Toyota Vios which *imo* is great for shopping and for small trips outside of town. But for jungle trips (which I love to do) it's unsuitable of course.

For my needs the Wigo would be a little bit too small though..

You could also have a look at the Kia Avella, I've had one of those a couple of years ago and I was definitely content with it.

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Tommy T. said:

Was the dog part of the deal when you bought or sold it, AK?:whistling:

This must be some kind of joke that I don't understand. Dog deal? no clue. Please enlighten me.:28: