Big size flip flops

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Having size 12 feet most flip flops I see here will not fit me and I am looking for a pair of these or crocs for wearing inside the house so I can try to keep the house clean, any suggestions boys and don’t say a axe .

• Like 2

graham59
Posted
Posted

I'm only size 11, but have found my size (and larger) easily enough.

Just keep looking around Steve.  They do exist...and not necessarily in expensive department stores. 

• Like 1

GeoffH
Posted
Posted

I am a size 46 (US size 12) and I can generally find a couple of pairs of 'slipper' if I go into a Havianas store (not just a store that sells them but an actually Havianas store that sells nothing else but Havianas).  You can find them in some (but not all) malls.  They don't tend to have a lot but one or two pairs in stock is normal I've found. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Jack D
Posted
Posted

I'm size 13 (US) and I've always been able to buy them at the SM Department Store(s).

• Like 1

Howard
Posted
Posted

Try the Sandugo store. I wear a 10 but when my cousin was here he had no problem finding his size there. We usually go to the one across the highway from Ayala malls Feliz.

• Like 1

graham59
Posted
Posted

Good point to mention....UK and US sizes are different.... so 'try before you buy'.  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted

I have to go to Cavite City once in awhile to find my size 12s I get the Islanders because certain ones have a soft cushion for my tired old feet. My 14 year old son is size 11 and most likely will be at least size 12 pretty soon. My GF requested that the store would text her when they get my size in, and so far it's worked out very good. :wave: 

• Like 2