Easiest airport enter the Philippines

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
42 minutes ago, Tukaram (Tim) said:

I have entered through Manila and Cebu. Never had a problem at either one.  I find Cebu to be a friendlier airport, and the staff more helpful.  I also like Cebu more than Manila (Manila is just a mess ha ha).  I try to exit and enter through Cebu. Easier city, smaller crowds at the airport, never had immigration issues at either one.

I had a long wait in the immigration line in Cebu and as posted in another topic was told I should get another visa type by the immigration officer. Others have reported this as with the OP so who knows, next time it might not be as easy for you. 

• Like 1

graham59
Posted
Posted (edited)

This appears to have been happening to quite a few people this past year or so. Presumably the Immigration staff have received some sort of instruction from on high to question 'repeat' visitors, for whatever reason.  

Perhaps they 'd be better spending their time concentrating on the many thousands of Chinese 'tourists' supposedly taking the piss out of the Immigration system ... while busying themselves at the POGOs, or kidnapping one another.   :rolleyes:

Edited by graham59
  • Like 4