Food

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Now  I am not experienced in lots of different foods from around the world, I love the food Emma cooks for me and she knows what I will eat and I won’t eat , so most probably my food taste are boring .

Anyway now I am living in the Philippines it’s hard for Ems to cook for me and also the family , take yesterday I came down stairs and Ems has made me mash potatoes with gravel and sausages and the rest of the family was having rise and what looked like pasta in some sort of sauce, well what’s that Ems I asked it’s Bituka , well i have no idea what that word means so I said is it pasta , no it’s pigs intestines, there was three happy faces tucking into it and my happy face with my bangers and mash makes four happy faces, and again it’s you try it’s nice, yes it could but you should have told me later what it was after I ate some.

• Haha 3

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, stevewool said:

no it’s pigs intestines, there was three happy faces tucking into it and my happy face with my bangers and mash makes four happy faces, and again it’s you try it’s nice, yes it could but you should have told me later what it was after I ate some.

Are you sure it was "three happy faces," or "three happy feces?" You know how Philippine pronunciation can be tricky?:whistling:

Just saying....

Edited by Tommy T.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, stevewool said:

Now  I am not experienced in lots of different foods from around the world, I love the food Emma cooks for me and she knows what I will eat and I won’t eat , so most probably my food taste are boring .

Anyway now I am living in the Philippines it’s hard for Ems to cook for me and also the family , take yesterday I came down stairs and Ems has made me mash potatoes with gravel and sausages and the rest of the family was having rise and what looked like pasta in some sort of sauce, well what’s that Ems I asked it’s Bituka , well i have no idea what that word means so I said is it pasta , no it’s pigs intestines, there was three happy faces tucking into it and my happy face with my bangers and mash makes four happy faces, and again it’s you try it’s nice, yes it could but you should have told me later what it was after I ate some.

My GF makes me the mashed potatoes with gravy once in a while. Breaded, tenderized pork slices to boot. I introduced her to the breaded cauliflower once and now her and her mom loves it.:tongue:

• Like 3

stevewool
Posted
Posted

No wonder I am not well

• Haha 2

graham59
Posted
Posted

Me and my Mrs have totally separate cooking arrangements.  

That way avoids fall-outs and poisonings ... or me throwing up.   :unsure:

• Love it 2

Mick
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, graham59 said:

Me and my Mrs have totally separate cooking arrangements.  

That way avoids fall-outs and poisonings ... or me throwing up.   :unsure:

I tend to do the same, love to cook anyway, probably eat one in 20 dishes the maid cooks, I like my mash, pies and so on

• Like 1
  • Love it 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted

I would love to cook my own food here , but it would mean buying all new pots and pans , it’s amazing how the pots and pans look so dirty in my eyes , and when I say something to ems she just rinses it under the running water which I try not to touch, I am not saying they are unclean ,but I would throw everything away and start again, but I am not here to do that, on a good note we have the pan we brought for that oven we did not know how to work.

• Like 1