13A annual report

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
18 minutes ago, RBM said:

Is this report also applicable to  people on a 9a tourist visa? This is the first time I have been Xmas and January here.

Not per say Bruce but as you were here at the time, you  may notice an additional 310 peso charge on your receipt marked report charge when doing your next extension

• Like 2

hk blues
Posted
Posted

I did mine yesterday - new office and new regime by the looks of it here in iloilo.  So, obviously it took much longer than usual but this may be because I went on the 1st "real' working day of the Annual Reporting process so fair enough.  

An added complication was my ACR expires early February so had to apply for a new one.  That in itself wasn't particularly hard BUT I had a change of address as well.  Now, i did report this when i moved (admittedly only at the next Annual Report time so already late) but it seems the process to change address was not done so, technically, yesterday was the 1st time I notified them - an expensive situation as it means monthly fines back to the time of moving but hey ho, lesson learned.  Of course, i could have made a big deal of this but when it comes to government officials here, and anywhere actually, it's best to put on either the humble cap or the daft lad cap and plead ignorance and stupidity rather than the alternative.  Not that it helped but at least i got some sympathy!   

So guys, if you're on a 13A and move address, make sure you notify the BI promptly and that they actually act on your notification.   

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

expatuk2014
Posted
Posted

Went to Santa Rosa for my Annual  report just handed passport and acr card to the security guard 

Name called 5 mins later paid 310 pesos , all done ! 

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

Anyone gone to J Centre Mall in Cebu City yet?  Trying to determine the date(s) or days of week that it will be the least crowded.

jimeve
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, expatuk2014 said:

Went to Santa Rosa for my Annual  report just handed passport and acr card to the security guard 

Name called 5 mins later paid 310 pesos , all done ! 

I had to have a copy of passport, page of last time of entry, bio page and photo page. Also copy of last years receipt. Got there at 8.30 am, my ticket was 30. So took wife to have her chest x-rayed, then went for a breakfast. 4 hours later went back to BoI, just in time for my turn. (Dumaguete). 

• Haha 1

roddavis
Posted
Posted (edited)
On 1/8/2020 at 6:39 AM, Mike J said:

Anyone gone to J Centre Mall in Cebu City yet?  Trying to determine the date(s) or days of week that it will be the least crowded.

Went there yesterday! It was crazy when I got there at 0830. Must have been over 50 people there, and to top it off, they said having internet connection problems. I heard about 3-4 hour delays. Most were doing the 13A reporting, me I was just extending my 9a. Here is a trick I use but don't tell the (gov office). but a wheelchair person is granted priority. I have the wife doing the walking and talking for me. We were in and out @45 mins.

:SugarwareZ-004:

I was sitting near the guard and heard advising going to Mactan in the mall they have a satellite office and can do the reports/extensions there, BI in Guisano Island Mall.

BTW my wheelchair is legit, I do have neuropathy in my feet

Edited by roddavis
added name of mall
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
On 1/7/2020 at 9:29 AM, RBM said:

Is this report also applicable to  people on a 9a tourist visa? This is the first time I have been Xmas and January here.

The reporting is for only 13a permanent residents. Not sure of its purpose.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jollygoodfellow said:
On 1/7/2020 at 9:29 AM, RBM said:

The reporting is for only 13a permanent residents. Not sure of its purpose.

Tourists pay the fee for Annual Report but because a tourist has to come to the office for extensions anyway, it is included in an extension, if it applies.  No special trip needed; just go with the plan you had for extensions, if any.

13A is what is most common for annual reporting, I suppose, but category 13 for permanent residents starts with 13 (quota) then goes from A to G.  I think there are some 9 category work visas that require it too.  Everyone with an ACR-I card has to do it, except for tourists.  From BI website:

"All registered aliens and ACR I-Card holders except Temporary Visitor’s Visa holders or Tourist Visa holders".

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

"All registered aliens and ACR I-Card holders except Temporary Visitor’s Visa holders or Tourist Visa holders".

My point but perhaps you said it better. 

JDDavao II
Posted
Posted

Went to the BI yesterday to see if my ACR card had come in since I applied for it in October. Nope. Was told I was the third person who'd come in that week looking for an ACR card that hadn't come in.

Did my annual report. Not sure why as I was just granted the probationary 13A in October but there's no use asking so it's done. Should be called the January report...

The office here in Davao has two pavilions set up outside for doing the report but we were already inside asking about the ACR so we trudged up to the third floor for the form.