Leor

Advice: Melbourne, Australian Cafe Open in Cebu.

Jollygoodfellow is your man for the IT park.  From my limited experience if someone has a good idea it will soon be copied where possible.  There's enough money in the Cebu area for your competitors to spring up all around you.  Filipinos tend not to do a business plan.  Just see someone successful then copy it.  Before you know it there's 10 not so successful businesses. 

• Like 1

On 1/7/2020 at 7:42 PM, Leor said:

I’m Australian and wanting to bring my popular cafe the the Phillipines. 

Let me ask you how many times have you been to the Philippines or how much time you have spent here?  Things are not always easy here so your experience here in the Philippines will have an impact on your plans.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Let me ask you how many times have you been to the Philippines or how much time you have spent here?  Things are not always easy here so your experience here in the Philippines will have an impact on your plans.  

Also what is popular in Australia may not be to filipino taste, are your cafes full of filipinos in Australia. You will need to at least have fryed chicken and rice on the menu which is a staple here.

• Like 1

trust your research has included rental costs in IT park.....Plus salaries and all the add ons plus the 13 month at Xmas. It does add up so really need to have turn over.

For sure it can be done how ever the journey will be tough especially so if your in experienced here.