PLDT Non performance.

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
Just now, Jack Peterson said:

:whistling: The poster was referring to a post by "Dave Houndriver" BUT I think you knew that really :rolleyes:

Little slow tonight..forgive me.:smile:

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Just now, Arizona Kid said:

Little slow tonight..forgive me.:smile:

:whatever: :89:

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, Onemore52 said:

I need some guidance here please on what to do about PLDT.

During the typhoon in December the PLDT aerial on our home service was blown down, we contacted their service hotline and requested for a technician to come and fix the aerial, and have been sending them messages everyday, yes everyday since then, but nothing from them, of course the messages about how they have received our request for service, and how they have escalated our problems to their support team, blah, blah blah but nothing.

is there a way to give them the flick? I have kept copies of emails, messenger  and sms messages to them. After 4 weeks I doubt their sincerity.

Is Globe in your area? I switched about a year ago. Love it. Rarely no connection. Bad part is that they won't give you overseas calling until you've been paying them for 6 months.:ohmy:

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

As I have mentioned before we have Fibr from SubicTel, a subsidiary of PLDT.  Great speed and service for almost 4 years now.

We have just been informed that SubicTel is being collapsed back into PLDT, effective January 20th.  So we will be dealing directly with PLDT.  Not sure I'm looking forward to that.  Rate and plan stay the same, but the speed and service????

• 3 weeks later...
sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
On 1/10/2020 at 6:25 AM, Onemore52 said:

I need some guidance here please on what to do about PLDT.

During the typhoon in December the PLDT aerial on our home service was blown down, we contacted their service hotline and requested for a technician to come and fix the aerial, and have been sending them messages everyday, yes everyday since then, but nothing from them, of course the messages about how they have received our request for service, and how they have escalated our problems to their support team, blah, blah blah but nothing.

is there a way to give them the flick? I have kept copies of emails, messenger  and sms messages to them. After 4 weeks I doubt their sincerity.

Contact them on their FB page that usually works for me.

Onemore52
Posted
Posted

Sonjack, thanks for the suggestion, however I have been sending them messages every morning, and every evening since it started, I am now up to day 50 of this saga, and they promise to call but never do.

I have now started asking them how to cancel the thing seeing they will not fix it but that gets no response as well.

Cheers

• Like 1

Marvin Boggs
Posted
Posted

Not sure this would help you now, but we discovered that we get far better customer service response with a business account.  After my wife opened her business, we combined both the office and the home into one plan, and became amazed at the difference.  

• Like 1

expatuk2014
Posted
Posted

I must have blue eyes ! We reported our problem to PLDT on the Friday,engineers turned up on the Sun !

But they couldnt fix the problem on Tuesday 6 guys ( 3 vans ) turned up . Internet ok and increased speed ! Fastest response is via Pldt cares on Twitter between 9-5. If you are lucky enough to find one of the PLDT engineers or contractors tell them your problem.

Emailing PLDT is a waste of time !

And if you go to a PLDT office you will get the standard response of 5-7 working days.

Onemore52
Posted
Posted

So if emailing doesn't work, phone calls don't work, messaging doesn't work and going to a PLDT office 2 hours away might work, what does work?

Just saying that's all and I don't mean any disrespect to you... I guess in the end I have to realise I am in the Phillipines.

jimeve
Posted
Posted
15 hours ago, Onemore52 said:

So if emailing doesn't work, phone calls don't work, messaging doesn't work and going to a PLDT office 2 hours away might work, what does work?

Just saying that's all and I don't mean any disrespect to you... I guess in the end I have to realise I am in the Phillipines.

Messaging FB worked for me, you need the right page on FB for them to reply. I can't tell which one it is., It must have been a lucky guess.