First ever haircut

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Today I had my first haircut here in the Philippines as it was getting a little messy, AMAZING is all I can say, a number 3 all over I tried to say and when the word shaven was mentioned I got Emma to intervene.

What a experience it was , cutting then shaving then the biggest scissors came out to go all over my head getting the fine hairs then the same scissors went for my eyebrows then my nose hair , and then the cut throat came out to trim my sides and back and after all that I got a head neck arms  hands and back massage , and the price 150 peso plus tip, I will be going there again before I leave for England.

• Like 2

stevewool
Posted
Posted
11 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Laugh icon.jpg Steve, you were ripped off, your budget needs to be down here in Dumaguete. 40 peso + Tip :wink:

My whole life of living should be down there in Dumaguete  if you get my drift.

• Like 1

manofthecoldland
Posted
Posted

You're living.... where?  I want to make sure I'm not near the place when I need shearing. on second thought, maybe it IS the place to be 'sheared'. Joking of course. AT least it had A/C,  I hope.

You might want him to put the chair back for a better massage.... but it will cost you.  I never tried that, but have seen it done in shops.

• Like 1

Kuya John
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, stevewool said:

Today I had my first haircut here in the Philippines as it was getting a little messy, AMAZING is all I can say, a number 3 all over I tried to say and when the word shaven was mentioned I got Emma to intervene.

What a experience it was , cutting then shaving then the biggest scissors came out to go all over my head getting the fine hairs then the same scissors went for my eyebrows then my nose hair , and then the cut throat came out to trim my sides and back and after all that I got a head neck arms  hands and back massage , and the price 150 peso plus tip, I will be going there again before I leave for England.

Steve......What! no shot of rum included :hystery:

• Like 2

Gary D
Posted
Posted

I'm coming up to my third haircut and was think of going to the barber's in the local market because the upscale place I've been using wants 70 pesos.

• Like 2

stevewool
Posted
Posted
54 minutes ago, Kuya John said:

Steve......What! no shot of rum included :hystery:

Not even a cup it tea 

• Haha 1

graham59
Posted
Posted

I think us kalbos should get a discount :huh:... but (here) p50 isn't going to break the bank I suppose... and that's only twice a year. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Marvin Boggs
Posted
Posted

Number 3?  I'd feel like a shaggy dog, and my wife would tell me to go back haha.  I usually get a 0 on the sides, nice and short and hides the gray.  40 pesos, except I pay 50 just coz its cheap.  

150?

• Like 2

JDDavao II
Posted
Posted

I pay P200 at the mall and get what Steve got, the sides buzzed, the scissors on top and the sculpt, then the straight razor , alcohol rub and short massage. 

I went to the local guy down the street a few times and got almost the same thing for P30 but he gets nervous when he sits the Kano and, although they don't work, I'd like to keep my ears just the same. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2