Posted

30-35P at the couple places I go to.

• Like 1

jimeve
Posted
Posted
23 minutes ago, davewe said:

30-35P at the couple places I go to.

Where abouts? I live in Bacong down the hill from you.

davewe
Posted
Posted
Just now, jimeve said:

Where abouts? I live in Bacong down the hill from you.

Several places in Valencia that post 30 or 35 and one on the National Hwy. on the way to Bacong that I've used also at that price. In the end all it means is that I throw a few more pesos as a tip.

• Like 1

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, stevewool said:

150 peso

:shock_40_anim_gif:60 p for a haircut and 60 p for a straight razor shave. My place is expensive because it has aircon lolol:whistling:

• Like 1

GeoffH
Posted
Posted

The barber I use in the shop near the front of the subdivison charges 40p for a hair cut and another 20p for a beard trim and shave, comes to 60p (plus tip), a bit of a contrast to Australia where a cheap chain barber/hair dresser charges $28 (about 800 peso).

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

When I lived in the US I had a standing appointment every three weeks to get my haircut at $18 plus $2 tip.  I just now used my calculator and it would be the equivalent of 17,000 peso per year for haircuts.  And that was over six years ago, I am sure prices are up since then.  Now my haircut is every six weeks or so and cost 70 peso and a 30 peso tip, 130 peso tip in December.   So it works out that I get haircuts all year now for the price of single haircut back then.  :thumbsup:

• Like 3

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Just a thought here and don’t get angry ,but all you folk who pay around the 30-40 peso mark for your haircut have you much hair to cut and that’s why it’s cheap, just saying :whistling:

• Haha 4

Gary D
Posted
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, stevewool said:

Just a thought here and don’t get angry ,but all you folk who pay around the 30-40 peso mark for your haircut have you much hair to cut and that’s why it’s cheap, just saying :whistling:

I think my wife paid 70 pesos as well.

Correction, she paid 80 pesos, the last time she had a trim she paid 50 pesos at the hairdressers in the market.

Edited by Gary D

Marvin Boggs
Posted
Posted
33 minutes ago, Mike J said:

When I lived in the US I had a standing appointment every three weeks to get my haircut at $18 plus $2 tip.  I just now used my calculator and it would be the equivalent of 17,000 peso per year for haircuts.  And that was over six years ago, I am sure prices are up since then.  Now my haircut is every six weeks or so and cost 70 peso and a 30 peso tip, 130 peso tip in December.   So it works out that I get haircuts all year now for the price of single haircut back then.  :thumbsup:

We were just sitting here laughing about your post, and whipped out the calculator too.  I end up paying $15/year here for haircuts, wife ends up paying about $80 haha.  I better not hear her complaining......

• Like 1

graham59
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, stevewool said:

Well I suppose it's true I don't need to take my hat off .  :89:

• Haha 2