My Dogs.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
16 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

Surgery for unblocking her Intestines and removal of a hanging Cyst and a Tumor on her Right Foot

Well happy to say the the Surgery was successful But at 5.5 hours they decided enough was enough for the old Girl, so with 1/2 an hour to go for the Max 6 hour anesthesier they did not have time to remove the Foot Cyst  so closed her up, However, they have drawn Fluid from it to reduce the size and  remove that when she has recovered from this lot, sorry if this has digressed a little but I felt it worth a mention  :biggrin: Now we have a few days of post Op care for her but will leave her there ( at the vet Clinic) so our other dogs don't mess with her :9436:

• Like 4
  • Love it 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Well happy to say the the Surgery was successful

Very happy to see that it worked out okay, Jack. Pets are like kids - no doubt about it.:cheersty:

Edited by Tommy T.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

RobH
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

Well happy to say the the Surgery was successful

Very glad your dogs OK, it can be a very worrying time.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
On 1/13/2020 at 4:15 PM, Jack Peterson said:

Just at this time as I write this My overweight Labrador of 10 years old is undergoing Surgery for unblocking her Intestines and removal of a hanging Cyst and a Tumor on her Right Foot Molly i l;ike jack fruit.jpg    dogs trish and molly.jpg Lovely pets but "WOW" the Cost as they get Older Hopefully, the 35k + peso will be well spent. Surgery don't come cheap here on pet Dogs

I can't find a Veterinarian that knows what they are doing anywhere around where I live. 35k is well spent if you love your dog!:biggrin: 

• Like 1