Single with Money = Great Life in the Philippines

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

The Big Mac index shows the USA price of $5.15, Philippines $2.75.   I believe this is the price for Big Mac a le carte but I expect a simiiar or even larger disparity for the "Full Meal" with the fries and drink.  Suddenly I am craving a 1/4 pounder with cheese. :tongue:

https://www.statista.com/statistics/274326/big-mac-index-global-prices-for-a-big-mac/

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
49 minutes ago, Mike J said:

The Big Mac index shows the USA price of $5.15, Philippines $2.75.   I believe this is the price for Big Mac a le carte but I expect a simiiar or even larger disparity for the "Full Meal" with the fries and drink.  Suddenly I am craving a 1/4 pounder with cheese. :tongue:

https://www.statista.com/statistics/274326/big-mac-index-global-prices-for-a-big-mac/

I will just go to Burger King or make a much better one myself here at home! Even my home-cooked fries are much superior...and cheaper to make!

• Like 2

fototek1
Posted
Posted

1 hour ago, Tommy T. said:

I will just go to Burger King or make a much better one myself here at home! Even my home-cooked fries are much superior...and cheaper to make!

Invite me over and I will be the judge :cheersty:

• Like 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, Gator said:

Not out of stock per se, but I can’t tell you how many times I’ve gone into multiple 7/11 stores to use the bill pay kiosk only to find a sign on it saying “offline”. In a few instances the kiosk wasn’t even connected to anything! 

In out 7-11 they disconnected the machine during the early days of the pandemic as they said the screen was a risk.  Of course, during lockdown such services became ever more essential but...

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted (edited)

On 12/2/2022 at 8:46 AM, fototek1 said:

Invite me over and I will be the judge :cheersty:

You bring the beer and rum? :cheers:

Edited by Tommy T.

Peter Magnolia
Posted
Posted