Single with Money = Great Life in the Philippines

bows00
Posted
Posted
10 minutes ago, Gator said:

Well said. Although I do still occasionally go bar hopping

Same here.  But now, it's mostly to play pool with the bar girls.  That never gets old to me.  Still fun.  

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, jimeve said:

Do the girls get your balls out. :whistling:

:shock_40_anim_gif:Aye and  linger with  their hands in His Pockets :whistling:

Edited by Jack Peterson
  • Haha 4

bows00
Posted
Posted

Hell man, just had a great night out tonight.  

I'm going to disclose a little more.  Not to brag, but only for your honest opinion and feedback.  I have net worth of $2.6 million.  Which includes a penthouse condo in Hawaii, overlooking a golf course, just 5 minutes away from the airport.  I have no debt... everything is paid for ... and I have a government pension and investments that gives me $7K per month.  

How do I discuss the topic of money with a young potential Filipina?   Who barely understands how to open a savings account in a bank.  

As fun as it is, it can be frustrating.  

• Sad 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

Gary D
Posted
Posted
6 minutes ago, bows00 said:

I'm going to disclose a little more.  Not to brag, but only for your honest opinion and feedback.  I have net worth of $2.6 million.  Which includes a penthouse condo in Hawaii, overlooking a golf course, just 5 minutes away from the airport.  I have no debt... everything is paid for ... and I have a government pension and investments that gives me $7K per month.  

How do I discuss the topic of money with a young potential Filipina?   Who barely understands how to open a savings account in a bank.  

Simple, they will assume you are rich and that's all they need to know.

• Like 3

graham59
Posted
Posted

You're in good company.

We're all millionaires to the locals.  :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, bows00 said:

I'm sure you worked very hard and invested well.

I've been very open and honest with my wife about "our" financial situation. If you are dating someone that person has no need to know anything about your finances. Clearly she could see how you live and what you spend day to day that's enough IMO. We all know how Filipina's like to share details with anyone who will listen.

• Like 2

stevewool
Posted
Posted
25 minutes ago, BrettGC said:

I showed your post to my missus, her reaction was "Is he stupid?".

I know I am silly at times, but even my missus don’t know about my secrete stash, then again I maybe don’t know about hers 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2